Thorfin25

Author Topic: Thorfin25  (Read 15419 times)

it is with utmost sadness] I must report the passing of my son, some of you knew him on bloackland as thorfin25, he will be missed but not forgotten. he loved this game and from the times I watched him seemed pretty good at it..

Memorial Service for Shamus M Miller is set for Saturday, May 9th at 7pm. Memorial Park Funeral Home, 5750 49th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33709 — with Shamus M Miller at Memorial Park Cemetery.

oh my god. so sorry. much condolences to your family and you
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 06:18:39 PM by Adrenaline »

Ohhhh

Oh

Oh boomerangdog tier oh man. I'm still inclined towards it being real but...

Oh

Why is/would a dad post the funeral on a game about legos....

I think this is the only time I have ever cried about someone dying who I didn't know personally.

Why is/would a dad post the funeral on a game about legos....
Yeah I'm suspicious lmao.

yo dad how did you even know to get here, figure out to make a thread - in the RIGHT section and use BB code.
or dude's passwords, usernames and the password to his PC

im doubting

The obituaries for the funeral home you mentioned don't have anyone named Shamus.

His death was posted about previous to this.
i don't see how that really changes anything in his post

The obituaries for the funeral home you mentioned don't have anyone named Shamus.
and here we go

i almost thought that thorfin actually didn't die and he was gonna say it was a joke
oh my god. so sorry. much condolences to your family and you

why would his dad have his passwords

boomerang dog part 2
Even if thorfin is dead, I find this thread kinda suspicious

Plausible, I have a few of my passwords written down and my family would probably find them quickly as they went through my stuff. I mean, once they get onto my PC they basically can get into everything except research.