mario0126

Author Topic: mario0126  (Read 17888 times)

Sorry I didn't even see the word of SON on Thorfin25 Topic.
I'll accept it once you show you have the basic ability and understanding of the concept of reading.
My statement still stands.

Learn. To. Read.

it looks like its first formation was meant to be a kids game but BLF morphed it into something else
something very bad

it looks like its first formation was meant to be a kids game but BLF morphed it into something else
something very bad

NOEDIT: lol tho gold

something very bad

It morphed into the kool kids klub.

My statement still stands.

Learn. To. Read.

Learn to stop complaining over little things

/support kinda

kinda seems you dramad him because he cant read as good as you or something... or what am i missing?

/support kinda

kinda seems you dramad him because he cant read as good as you or something... or what am i missing?

If i can't read then how am i reading your comments? .-.

If i can't read then how am i reading your comments? .-.
uh, i wasnt being literal

uh, i wasnt being literal

So your complaining because I couldn't read one word.

And that's how this drama happened.

yeah

fix it

all because of one word blockguy decided to make a drama, just one word and hes complaining about it.

So your complaining because I couldn't read one word.

And that's how this drama happened.
im not complaining, do i look like the OP to you? lol

I was talking about Blockguy

how about you stop posting in this thread and wait for it to blow off like a normal person who gets drama'd normally does. you're making things worse for yourself simply by participating. you can deny it all you want, but that's what happens.

little things
No, we corrected you once,
and then we corrected you again, and still you proceeded to make yourself look like a fool in front of everyone. A simple "I'm sorry, I didn't see that." and a re-read of the images would have been something tolerable. But still.