Author Topic: mario0126  (Read 17841 times)

Help im dying

When I get on my pc im changing my avatar holy stuff help my sides

What is the point of the original image anyway?

oh my god it's the queeba face edits all over again
i love it

Masterpiece incoming:

My name is not important. What is important is that this forum is full of bullies ... I just fricken' hate this forum. And the flaming forumers teasing me all the time. My whole life is just angsty, bitter self loathing. And I always wanted to forum Self Delete. This is the time of vengeance and no post is worth not reporting. And I will cry about as many as I can. It's time for me to Self Delete by stab. And it's time for me to cry. My forum Self Delete begins here.

My name is not important. What is important is that this forum is full of bullies ... I just fricken' hate this forum. And the flaming forumers teasing me all the time. My whole life is just angsty, bitter self loathing. And I always wanted to forum Self Delete. This is the time of vengeance and no post is worth not reporting. And I will cry about as many as I can. It's time for me to Self Delete by stab. And it's time for me to cry. My forum Self Delete begins here.
Glorious

on one hand come on guys on the other hand holy jesus christ lol

What the forget did you just loving drama about me, you big bully? I'll have you know I graduated in the third quartile of my class at an average public middle school, and I've been involved in numerous anti-bullying campaigns in my community. I am trained in pleading for sympathy, and I'm the most bullied kid in my entire school. You are nothing to me but just another bully. I will drama the forget out of you with language comprehension the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth. Mark my loving post. You think you can get in so much anger to call be a stupid moron? Think again, bully. As we speak I am contacting my small group of friends, and your post is being replied to right now so you better prepare for the ban, moron. The ban that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your forum account. You're loving mean, guys. I can be getting drama anywhere, anytime, and I can disrespect thorfin in over 25 different ways, and that's just with my apology please. Not only is my heart extensively corrupted by the drama, but I will probably have to ask badspot to transfer my main BL to steam. If only you could have known what sort of heart crushing time your little "painful" drama would bring down upon mario0126, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you idiot moron. I will stuff fury on thorfin's topic and you will laugh at it. Thorfin is not loving dead, kiddo.