mario0126

Author Topic: mario0126  (Read 17866 times)

My god i did not know there was going to be so many people with that avatar. I have spent my time to take a pic of all the users that have this avatar xD

forget me i am never doing that again Lol

My god i did not know there was going to be so many people with that avatar. I have spent my time to take a pic of all the users that have this avatar xD

forget me i am never doing that again Lol

Forgot me but then again I change my avatar so I guess thats my fault.

Forgot me but then again I change my avatar so I guess thats my fault.
change it back friend

change it back friend
nah, duke the bad dragon is quite a good avatar

i apologized to him

i regret that decision

continue the stuff flow, bullies
I hope this letter will fascinate, inform, and change the lives of those who read it. It's possibly the only letter out there that's bold enough to make the uncompromising statement that I am not interested in furthering arguments that are baseless and completely unsupported by the facts. The nub of what I intend to say here is that I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that Blockguy™ has been wiretapping all of our telephones and computers. To behave like this, he has had to abandon every ethical principle that governs responsible human activity. Perhaps such ruthlessness comes easily to him given that he keeps telling everyone within earshot that every word that leaves his mouth is teeming with useful information. I'm guessing that Blockguy™ read that on some Web site of dubious validity. More reliable sources generally indicate that the use of long run-on sentences, bad metaphors, multiple misspellings, and inappropriately placed $5 words like “thymolsulphonephthalein” does not help his cause at all, and everyone with half a brain understands that.

There isn't so much as a molecule of evidence that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. The only reason that Blockguy™ claims otherwise is that he's known for transforming our whole society to suit his own ridiculous interests. This is not only a grotesque betrayal of the principles that Blockguy™ himself claims to uphold but a clear demonstration of how finding the best way to pull back the curtains on Blockguy™'s circulars and show them for what they really are is a challenging problem indeed. We must therefore tackle this problem with more determination, more tenacity, and more fanaticism than it has ever been tackled before. Only then will people realize that Blockguy™'s tractates serve only to make people increasingly lewd. At some point, we'll reach a “lewd event horizon” where everything in the universe will be lewd. At that point, it will no longer matter that Blockguy™ used to be a major proponent of solipsism. Nowadays, he's putting all of his support behind tuchungism. As they say, plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Not only does Blockguy™ foment superficial forms of political tyranny, but he then commands his cringers, “Go, and do thou likewise.” I have a message for him. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never recover the dead past by annihilating the living present. He should never even try to do such a crime-stained thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by “never” I don't mean “maybe”, “sometimes”, or “it depends”. I mean only that I unmistakably want to convert retreat into advance, but I can't do that alone. So do me a favor and overcome the obstacles that people like him establish. That'll show Blockguy™ that I have never read anything he has written that I would consider wise, logical, pertinent, reasonable, or scientific. Blockguy™'s statement that his ignorance is just as good as our knowledge is no exception. What's more, when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Blockguy™ stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that he probably regrets stating publicly that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. Although we can attribute that appalling comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, in order to create greater public understanding of the damage caused by Blockguy™'s belief systems we must appeal for comity between us and him. And that's just the first step. Remember, the voices of Blockguy™'s victims have not historically been chronicled. They have gone largely unnoticed and undocumented. What can we do about that? I suggest we start by telling you things that Blockguy™ doesn't want you to know. Doing so will demonstrate to the world that the things Blockguy™ wants to do are unfair, if not illegal. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that profits come before people.

I was absolutely gobsmacked the first time I saw Blockguy™ ruling with an iron fist. Since then, I've seen him do that so many times that I hardly bat an eyelid when someone tells me that Blockguy™ has for a long time been arguing that he has a fearless dedication to reason and truth. Had he instead been arguing that his army of acrasial barrators has a pervasive culture of tolerating the intolerable and accepting the unacceptable, I might cede him his point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Blockguy™'s arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how I want to preserve the peace. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé but because he says that he is a model citizen. Whenever I hear such statements from Blockguy™ I reel in disbelief. Does he really believe such costive things? On the surface, it would seem to have something to do with the way that we mustn't tolerate the likes of Blockguy™. But upon further investigation one will find that he insists that the world is crying out to labor beneath his firm but benevolent heel. I assert that this allegation does not withstand scrutiny, in part because I want to make this clear so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony—and you know who I'm referring to—can process my point.

If you or I were to go around saying that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all completely justified, we would be held up to ridicule—and we would deserve it. That's why I instead point out that Blockguy™ is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me because his previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that Blockguy™'s new changes will be even more diversivolent because I am not interested in debating him. One can't have a debate with someone who is so willingly ignorant of the most basic tenets of the subject being discussed. Just don't expect consistency from a man who is totally and indisputably execrable. If Blockguy™ were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for Blockguy™, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that to him, the fact that his nettlesome bons mots have yielded little in the way of positive results—and that they definitely have dangerous long-term consequences—is not a reason to stop and reassess. Rather, it's a call to action; it's an opportunity for Blockguy™ to depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes.

All right, enough of that. Now let's talk about something else. Let's talk about how Blockguy™ is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees. This is not a question of animalism or yahooism. Rather, it is a question about how in my observations upon libertinism, I have expressed no opinion thus far of the mode of its extinguishment or melioration. I will note, however, though I still have nothing to propose, that almost every day, Blockguy™ outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's clearly breathtaking to watch him.

Calling Blockguy™'s comrades confused jackanapes may be accurate, but I am flummoxed as to why Blockguy™ would want to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly contemptible. No mystery, however, veils the causes or consequences of Blockguy™'s most shallow smear tactics. Specifically, Blockguy™'s presumptuous form of opportunism is like a forest fire. Once it is started, none can set bounds to the resulting conflagration. The only option is to shed the light of truth on the evil that is Blockguy™. While doing so won't put a stop to opportunism, it will demonstrate decisively that “Blockguy™” has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone digging a grave in which to bury liberty and freedom, I tell him or her to stop “Blockguy™-ing”.

If Blockguy™ gets his way, none of us will be able to change the minds of those who exclude all people and proposals that oppose his unambitious ultimata. Therefore, we must not let Blockguy™ tell us how to live, what to say, what to think, what to know, and—most importantly—what not to know. One fact that has been established beyond peradventure is that insurrectionism is a hateful and out-of-touch innovation that ought to be speedily terminated, and if you don't believe me then you should halt the adulation heaped upon ill-natured doofuses.

Given that Blockguy™ always turns to the dark bible of nepotism whenever he needs ideas on how to kill innocents in cold blood, it stands to reason that I recommend that we encourage opportunity, responsibility, and community. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that amid the babel of false tongues all around us, even basically good people sometimes find it hard to know what is right and what is wrong.) I love how he proclaims that a book's value to the reader is somehow influenced by the color of the author's skin. Oh, never mind; I accidentally mistook his psychotic ramblings for wisdom. What I meant to say is that I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly plant markers that define the limits of what is repulsive and what is not. Nevertheless, I honestly do have the will to push the envelope on our knowledge of the world around us. That's why I insist that when I hear Blockguy™'s helpers parrot the party line—that egoism is a wonderful thing—I see them not as people but as machines. The appropriate noises are coming out of their larynges, but their brains are not involved as they would be if they were thinking about how Blockguy™ will probably never understand why he scares me so much. And he unequivocally does scare me: His philippics are scary, his hastily mounted campaigns are scary, and most of all, some people have said that he revels in his bad-tempered campaign to undermine the current world order. Maybe. But I'm more inclined to believe that you may be worried that Blockguy™ will weaken our mental and moral fiber in a matter of days. If so, then I share your misgivings. But let's not worry about that now. Instead, let's discuss my observation that Blockguy™ should clarify his point so people like you and me can tell what the heck he's talking about. Without clarification, Blockguy™'s philosophies sound lofty and include some emotionally charged words but don't really seem to make any sense.

I like to face facts. I like to look reality right in the eye and not pretend it's something else. And the reality of our present situation is this: My love for people necessitates that I navigate a safe path between the Scylla of Blockguy™'s overbearing, snippy suggestions and the Charybdis of Pyrrhonism. Yes, I face opposition from Blockguy™. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Come on, Blockguy™; I know you're capable of thoughtful social behavior. He has vowed that in the near future he'll promulgate partisan prejudice against others. This is hardly news; Blockguy™ has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that one of the goals of diabolism is to render meaningless the words “best” and “worst”. Blockguy™ admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Blockguy™'s own mediocrity can flourish. Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that few things in life are as enjoyable as watching newly enlightened people urge lawmakers to pass a nonbinding resolution affirming that Blockguy™ gained ascendancy through monstrous abuse of his trained seals.

-major snip-
I seriously don't get how this can be humorous.

This made me chuckle for some reason

I couldn't help myself.

didn't the joke skid to a complete halt like two pages ago?

at this point a better alternative is no-bullstuff telling him he's being a dumbass.
no posters or fanfics or other beating-around-the-bush garbage he likely won't even see, just a straight PM of "you're acting handicapped. don't act handicapped or you'll get banned."

if it's about having fun, sure but it looks an assload like a forced fad at this point.  also change your avatars ya'll look like forgetin stormtroopers