TWS, is it possible to do in Blockland?

Author Topic: TWS, is it possible to do in Blockland?  (Read 2186 times)

any weapon/item or vehicle that is transparent has the issue

not any, or i would have one hell of a time making scopes and the like
there was something stupidly specific that i figured out a long time ago on accident but i've totally forgotten

strange, pretty sure whenever there's something transparent it has the issue
what scopes are you talking about? the ones I've seen mostly are on the master rifle/sniper rifle, things like that
or are just holes

strange, pretty sure whenever there's something transparent it has the issue
what scopes are you talking about? the ones I've seen mostly are on the master rifle/sniper rifle, things like that
or are just holes

now turn the item transparent with a color shift
pretty sure it'll make the bricks behind it invisible

now turn the item transparent with a color shift
pretty sure it'll make the bricks behind it invisible
oh yeah, i think that's what it was, it was in-script colour shifting, not materials

You can't render stuff from the server on the for a single client for their client side only.
Didn't Nexus make a client side addon that showed the location of other players on a radar? Skyeye I think it was called.  However, I think he discontinued it.

Didn't Nexus make a client side addon that showed the location of other players on a radar? Skyeye I think it was called.  However, I think he discontinued it.
that was a GUI

He finished it, but Badspot told him not to release it, so he didn't.

A really REALLY bad choice is to make a Reshade shader for it, the issue with this is it would be client-side only and laggy as hell.

But if you really want it, a good area to start with is coloring everybody a specific color (like red) and enable the Sin City shader (I have no reference to the specific shader pack) for this will make every other color except for red have very low contrast.

Don't blame me if this doesn't work, it's a theory and a really bad one at that.

A really REALLY bad choice is to make a Reshade shader for it, the issue with this is it would be client-side only and laggy as hell.

But if you really want it, a good area to start with is coloring everybody a specific color (like red) and enable the Sin City shader (I have no reference to the specific shader pack) for this will make every other color except for red have very low contrast.

Don't blame me if this doesn't work, it's a theory and a really bad one at that.
This needs to be server sided though

This needs to be server sided though
As I said its not perfect, and server sided can't be done cause its Reshade

EDIT (for below): as I said earlier its a really dumb choice to use it, and as another side note, any shader are client sided, so shaders are not a viable choice, any of them.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:27:39 PM by Mr.Blocko »

As I said its not perfect, and server sided can't be done cause its Reshade
Then reshade is the wrong way, whatever it is