·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.

Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12295 times)

Where it starts:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278972.135

Basically, he discriminates anyone who has feelings for Thorfin and his passing.

/support

eh, hes being taboo i guess, not much you can do about it but hope he forgets up and get banned or something

its still uncool though

/support
that's forgeted up

/support

I  can't stand "him."

/support
I can see what King is saying by that is isn't healthy to hold onto relationships about someone may have not met irl and the whole thing that grief is really complicated. but he doesn't have to be an starfish about it.

he's usually right about stuff but I don't see how this couldn't be anything more than an attempt at being edgy

I don't mind him since he was basically digging at people who were mourning over one person for a period of time that one logical person would consider as 'way too loving long'.

You don't have to mourn over some dead person like this, the best you can do is just mourn for one day and move on the other, people should learn that mourning isn't something that you keep up during what would appear to be the time span of nearly 3 weeks.

It's really simple, you just press F to pay your respects and move forward, like I said already-- there is no point in mourning for more than one day at most.

Label me crazy, but that's my opinion on it.

You don't have to mourn over some dead person like this, the best you can do is just mourn for one day and move on the other, people should learn that mourning isn't something that you keep up during what would appear to be the time span of nearly 3 weeks.

After all, no one is special. We can all just go find some other human to become attached to, right guys?

lol and then theres me, depressed over the loss of someone who isnt even dead. have been goinglike this for 7 months and i know people whove gone years.

anyone who says being sad over a loss shouldnt last more than a day is a) a child b) never had a loss before or c) both

Im vouching for a) because look at the site we are on

After all, no one is special. We can all just go find some other human to become attached to, right guys?
yeah man you know my best friend of 4 years whom has been keeping me alive? psssh replacemen in a fingersnip

i wonder if kishgal has ever lost anyone.  that might be why he still looks at it from a child's perspective.

Speaking from a technical standpoint, that statement is semi-correct.

There is no 'special' person as in, there is undoubtedly one or more people with the same ideals, hobbies and etcetera, so good on you for knowing that.

There is no 'special' person as in, there is undoubtedly one or more people with the same ideals, hobbies and etcetera, so good on you for knowing that.
what.  special means "different from what is usual."  every human is unique because we all have a different life we've experienced.

let me tell you that in this world there aint no forgeter like you or me
you have a child's perspective and youll know how unique everyone is when you get enough life experience

Ever since Boomerangdog's "passing" I've been very suspicious of report's of people's deaths on the internet. I've recently lost a loved one, but without proof of someone I've never known's actual real death I can't be sure that it's not a complete troll.

If this fellow, Thorfin, is actually dead, then damn, his family has all my condolences. But we can't really be sure that the topic wasn't a hoax - the way it was structured suggests it could be.

let me tell you that in this world there aint no forgeter like you or me
you have a child's perspective and youll know how unique everyone is when you get enough life experience

Huh, what do you mean, I have experienced losses in my life but I didn't shed a tear about them, I just accepted that these deaths happened.

I have had one family member die, this is referring to my grandma and a close friend that died from cancer, I did mourn for them, but this mourning only merely extended to me visiting their funeral and paying my respects, after that-- I just moved on like every single one of you should.