Your Myers Briggs personality type

Author Topic: Your Myers Briggs personality type  (Read 3456 times)

I always found this test interesting and its time to revive it since its been a while since we've done this.

I'm an INTJ.

It's lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population - it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

from INTP to ISTP

damn the description for this is so me
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:55:32 PM by Nonnel »

ISTP

same as last time

yes I do have a moronic mindset so don't remind me

you always get different results when you do these things

i got isfp like wtf that's almost completely opposite to what i usually get (intj)

and i don't think the explanation was very "me" either so i probably just answered dishonestly or something

it's all dependent on the day

BLAH BLAH BLAH COMPLAINING ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!

pretty sure ISTP, an artisan crafter
also close to INTP, a rational architect

and otto, each time I take this I get similar results of being a crafter
maybe it's your personality that's changing without you knowing, or you're just an oddity
it describes me decently accurately

it's probably because i was doing something else at the same time i'm taking it again and it better be right this time or i'll be miffed as H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!!

WTF I GOT ISFP-A AGAIN I'M POOP BUTT ANGRY AND READY TO THROW A DINGUS FIT!! that does not at all describe me...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:17:00 PM by otto-san »

high explosive double hockey sticks?
sounds like fun

high explosive double hockey sticks?
sounds like fun
hello, i've been on the lookout for good melee weapon ideas

I got ENTJ

So that makes me a leader, I guess...?

Seems about right
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:28:11 PM by Clix »