Your Myers Briggs personality type

Author Topic: Your Myers Briggs personality type  (Read 3473 times)

i swear to god this thing is rigged I AM NOT ISFP-A THAT IS NOT ANYTHING LIKE ME

INTERNET WHY

you always get different results when you do these things
well definitely take it again without distraction and with a clear head dude, 16 personalities can't describe absolutely everyone but it aught to get a couple things right in any case!
man i took this test three years ago and then again like, four times throughout this year and i've gotten the exact same result every time, even on different websites, infj-t. myers-briggs is hella concrete.

i swear to god this thing is rigged I AM NOT ISFP-A THAT IS NOT ANYTHING LIKE ME

INTERNET WHY
are you sure you're selecting answers that are relevant to you?

very accurate
although tbh i expected the results to be far more extreme

are you sure you're selecting answers that are relevant to you?
I THINK SO MAN IDK WHAT'S UP I'M RLY UPSET THAT THE INTERNET IS DOING THIS TO ME

i've taken many myers-briggs tests before and i've never gotten anything like this lol
i mean it's almost certainly just that i'm in a way diff mood right now or something but jesus christ i took the test like three times and i got it each time but the description is p far-off in a lot of ways

ok maybe i'm wrong alright i'm SORRY I YELLED SO MUCH BUT IT WAS REALLY SHOCKING TO ME
it's still not really a good fit but ech it's not as far-off as i thought
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:33:33 PM by otto-san »