Author Topic: Drama en Masse: In Relation to Mario0126  (Read 15777 times)

becaus i hav mental dises
that's offensive! You're not allowed to say that because others with mental diseases would be offended, aka bullied.
Bullied = triggered
Triggered = Self Delete

You're LITERALLY murdering people with your words.

"We should all feel bad for idiots who get offended by stupid stuff!"

I think folie was agreeing with me on how ridiculous the mentality I was referring to is, being offended at something not made to be offensive

As a general rule of thumb, whatever goes on in Drama should stay in Drama.

here i understand that it was sorta ironic to be defending the dude; i admittedly did think it was pretty funny. but i was upset to come and find that it was hurting the poor kids feelings, sorry for making an ass of myself or whatever

ITT: Forum Circlejerk kicks up into full steam once again

seriously guys, you really need to stop being complete loving starfishs to people just because they arent as adjusted to how to act on the forums
and then when they did one silly thing all of you leapt on it and hung it over his head.

How would you feel if someone held something you did over your head the same way you did to him?
it'd probably loving suck and you'd wish it would stop.
and you know what, I agree with mario about the fact that those of you who contributed negative stuff to that are a bunch of bullies thinking they're cool because you picked on someone else.
so flat is your favorite word circlejerk

this is me ok

I can't tell if you're trying to Self Delete socially or not.

I can't tell if you're trying to Self Delete socially or not.
really as long as i dont do anything that gets me banned, everyone will forget it
idk what is up with this community and me, but god im such a loving neutral cunt

really as long as i dont do anything that gets me banned, everyone will forget it
idk what is up with this community and me, but god im such a loving neutral cunt
Gotta love that neutral attention grabbin

Gotta love that neutral attention grabbin
forget u nederlander

Thank you guys for apologizing, Lets just forget what happen through out the days. If you didn't mean to make a bad joke about me its ok. But thank you guys for everything. Lets continue playing blockland and making this forum better, shall we?
This is one of the best things I have ever read.

I spent a good two hours last night arranging this topic as well as a set of replies that I could make if it derailed, and when Mario said this, it told me that I had succeeded in the daunting task of creating a welcoming and compassionate environment within one of the most belligerent boards.

At the end of the day justice isn't as much about whether or not people are right or wrong as it is about treating those who are wrong rightly, and in the last few pages I have seen some extremely unjust posts.

This drama had nothing to do with Mario, nothing to do with offensive jokes, and absolutely nothing to do with downright degrading people into making half-assed apologies. It was about proving that we could deny our default mentalities, give up our hostile cool guy attitudes, and be actual compassionate human beings in at least this one topic.

I am deeply upset at the way this topic turned out, but I have and will not give up on my goal to make this board more gentle.