games with a nice rainy atmosphere?

Author Topic: games with a nice rainy atmosphere?  (Read 1643 times)

Does anyone know of some good games with a rainy atmosphere/changing weather? Kinda like minecraft when it rains.
I looked at some GTA V videos and that seems perfect, I was just wondering if there were some other games I could check out. Preferably open world but w/e

(GTA V weather example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0z4eFGqt4)

Weirdly enough, Heavy Rain.

gta v and heavy rain

surprisingly watch dogs with the fix I think

Just play GTA V?
i'm asking for other games people know about with a similar atmosphere. I never ruled out gta v.

risk of rain
(im sorry.)

minecraft has really cool rain

Halo 3: ODST, but it's only like that when you're playing as Rookie, in downtown New Mombasa
luckily, you can sorta go wherever you want, when you are in downtown New Mombasa, and stay there for as long as you want
it's a moderately large area to explore, and the music is really incredible and adds a lot to the atmosphere

i'm amazed at how many times the games already mentioned in the op were repeated

unfortunately i can't think of a game, myself, mostly because i don't own any open world games :<
weather is always one of the coolest aspects in games for me tho
especially winter levels

i'm amazed at how many times the games already mentioned in the op were repeated

unfortunately i can't think of a game, myself, mostly because i don't own any open world games :<
weather is always one of the coolest aspects in games for me tho
especially winter levels
sorry its late

Infamous second son has a great rainy atmosphere for a large section.

Hell the game is a better atmosphere than the first two.

loz majoras mask 2nd day always has rain
in spite of the three day limit, the game has a ton of content based on how you spend those days

loz wind waker has rainy atmosphere on certain islands and points of the game-prob not what youre after

i wouldnt just play the game for the rain lol

minecraft with seus shaders