Author Topic: The principles racism shows at graduation  (Read 3680 times)

This brown townogy is insanely flawed.
It's going to a place to fix an issue where people might not agree with me.
Guns represent!

Racism is a thing that happens but it's not going to go away no matter how hard you try. No matter what your principles or beliefs you still judge people on appearance, that's human nature. If you see a person of a different race you immediately group them with people of their race. Similar thing happen to people who people who dress or look a way very different to yourself. If you're having a hissy fit about that stuff, get the forget over it. I can understand if you're in a particularly tough spot, but there are better ways to solve your problems than bitching on the internet.

Jitank can't be involved in a thread without being a colossal moron.

I don't care if you're white, black, male, female, straight, gay or whatever. You're a loving idiot. Deal with it.
We are all biased and discriminator in same way.

Take Europe for example, pretty progressive and liberal place in general. Yet when comes to things like Immigration people go up in arms.

People have their views on things, and you cant change those things. In America, there is freedom of speech, and in a democracy, you should be able to think what you want.
The fact that your main justification for your beliefs is, "I won't get arrested for it" is just such a great testament to how handicapped you are.

The fact that your main justification for your beliefs is, "I won't get arrested for it" is just such a great testament to how handicapped you are.

I really am stunned at how you call me an idiot and a handicap in nearly every one of my posts.

it's not necessary to be insulting, but he at least usually has good basic points. you gotta at least give him credit for that.

I really am stunned at how you call me an idiot and a handicap in nearly every one of my posts.
I can be pretty aggressive sometimes, but I assure you it's because of the content of your posts.

Likewise, I'm unlikely to show tolerance towards someone who is so intolerant of many people. Don't give me that bullstuff that I'm a 'hypocrite' for being intolerant towards your intolerance. You, as a person who openly supports capital punishment, should realize why that's nonsense.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 10:05:50 PM by SeventhSandwich »

Racism is a thing that happens but it's not going to go away no matter how hard you try. No matter what your principles or beliefs you still judge people on appearance, that's human nature. If you see a person of a different race you immediately group them with people of their race. Similar thing happen to people who people who dress or look a way very different to yourself. If you're having a hissy fit about that stuff, get the forget over it. I can understand if you're in a particularly tough spot, but there are better ways to solve your problems than bitching on the internet.
Who is bitching? I literally just posted this topic because it was something recent that happened somewhere near where i live.

I dont know if you guys know this but i know discrimination isnt gonna stop. Be it race or family values, it isnt gonna stop. Discrimination is more of a problem when it negatively affects one race more than the other. Some of you have "just deal with it" attitudes but if you felt you were being treated unfairly im pretty sure you wouldn't tell yourself "just deal with it"