THERE IS ANOTHER ME!! D:

Author Topic: THERE IS ANOTHER ME!! D:  (Read 3988 times)

The same as mine 42573

oh

guess it isn't just a copycat then

Did you give your key to anyone recently? Even if you lent it to them.

I suggest you email support@blockland.us or PM Badspot immediately

your best bet is to throw your key on the steam conversion, and connect it to your steam account
then email badspot telling him to  remove the key from being accessed on a different client instead of steam

Uh yours is 47323...
not the same one he uses ingame probably

yeah isnt his old forum account *lugnut* or whatever, that might have the original id

i was harassing the faker

i asked him
"are you the real backara"
"i don't trust you"
"if you're backara, where are the items and mods"

yeah isnt his old forum account *lugnut* or whatever, that might have the original id
Yes. *Lugnut* is the Forum account associated with BLID 42573.
And Backara registered their Forum account the day before *Lugnut* stopped signing in, and has identical profile info, so they're the same person.

Some questions;
1) Have you given anyone your Blockland Authentication Code?
2) Have you logged in to your Blockland account on anyone elses computer?
3) Have you given anyone access to the e-mail address associated with your Blockland Authentication Code? The one used to purchase the game.
4) Could someone have guessed your password for your e-mail? Do you use the password for your e-mail on other things?
4.5) If you do use the same password on multiple things, have you given away any of those things to other people? For example, your *Lugnut* forum account?

i was harassing the faker

i asked him
"are you the real backara"
"i don't trust you"
"if you're backara, where are the items and mods"

good job, we are now 1 step closer to getting his account back just because you did that

Yes. *Lugnut* is the Forum account associated with BLID 42573.
And Backara registered their Forum account the day before *Lugnut* stopped signing in, and has identical profile info, so they're the same person.

Some questions;
1) Have you given anyone your Blockland Authentication Code?
2) Have you logged in to your Blockland account on anyone elses computer?
3) Have you given anyone access to the e-mail address associated with your Blockland Authentication Code? The one used to purchase the game.
4) Could someone have guessed your password for your e-mail? Do you use the password for your e-mail on other things?
4.5) If you do use the same password on multiple things, have you given away any of those things to other people? For example, your *Lugnut* forum account?
That account was old, i used my cousin's key to register again (cuz he doesnt do stuff on the forums)

My cousin does NOT know my key. I have been on his PC, his account is logged in, not mine.

on the topic of dopplegangers since this isn't worthy of it's own thread, apparently there's some guy called 'mysticravenpaw' that's being a dork and getting banned from servers, so don't ban me pls if you've banned that guy, i'm just ravenpaw

on the topic of dopplegangers since this isn't worthy of it's own thread, apparently there's some guy called 'mysticravenpaw' that's being a dork and getting banned from servers, so don't ban me pls if you've banned that guy, i'm just ravenpaw

I don't know about you, but someone possibly having access to another person's key is worthy of its own thread.

i hope this other you doesnt meet you because then you will make the universe have a paradox and then we all die.

Did you give your key to anyone recently? Even if you lent it to them.

I suggest you email support@blockland.us or PM Badspot immediately