Author Topic: you have 5 minutes of life left in you, what do you do  (Read 3358 times)

if im in my neighboorhood, take off all my clothes, run outside and begin violently jacking off while screaming HALLELUJAH

if im in my school, take off all my clothes, run to the classroom my gay crush is in, and begin violently jacking off next to him, screaming I LOVE YOU

if im just in public in general, take off all my clothes, run up to the hottest person i see and begin violently jacking off on them

spend 5 minutes pretending im fighting an invisible man.

if im in my neighboorhood, take off all my clothes, run outside and begin violently jacking off while screaming HALLELUJAH

if im in my school, take off all my clothes, run to the classroom my gay crush is in, and begin violently jacking off next to him, screaming I LOVE YOU

if im just in public in general, take off all my clothes, run up to the hottest person i see and begin violently jacking off on them

this should be in the let it all out thread... because.. wow....

"Everything of value goes to Father.  My money is [I'm not actually dying, so I won't say where].  Jeffrey, dig up the canisters [I'm not actually dying, so I won't say where].  The Igrom master sheets are [I'm not actually dying, so I won't say where], give them and my blue composition book to Derek [I'm not actually dying, so I won't give a last name]."  Write a note to my friends and family to the effect of, "It's been good; I wish you all the best."  Write down the passwords to my stuff.  Put on Castles Made of Sand.

That should cover 5 minutes or so.

Oh, and I have most of a box of 300 matches I bought this Winter on hand, so use all those up.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:33:55 PM by Plethora »

forget everything in sight

then just walk/run there instead.
i'm not sure you know how 911 works

forget everything in sight
does that mean you would forget a dog if you saw one

spend 5 minutes pretending im fighting an invisible man.
lol

I'd probably say goodbye to my friends and family.

Drink the elixir from the sorcerers stone, and therefore avoid death
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:17:55 AM by Mr Man »