Author Topic: Blockfeed Content Base  (Read 4813 times)

Is all that social stuff really needed? There's a reason nobody used the RTB forum.
(Because we're on one right now)

nobody used the rtb forum? i saw lot of comments. idk. This, is different, i am sure people will like it
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 04:43:39 AM by Sylvanor »

Being among those who miss RTB both for its convenience and the community influence, I wish Sylvanor and the other devs the best of luck with this and hope this one actually makes it into operation.

Migrating from RPC to REST api :3
bring me coffe

now starting the addons manager
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:03:25 PM by Sylvanor »

looks sweet, is it private right now or is there a download/webpage open?

You know how Roblox has a 3d preview of things?
Imagine if you found out how to do that with .dts files, and (less likely) save files.

Imagine if you found out how to do that with .dts files, and (less likely) save files.
thatd be p neat

You'd need a script to import dts files, and we don't have any source code on how to do that :/

You'd need a script to import dts files, and we don't have any source code on how to do that :/
You could probably just look up the syntax of .dts and use WebGL to render it.

What does it mean when people do -reserve-?

Mabe some php library can do it, ill Try to do something

please bring back some of the RTB features such as the ID database and which addons are used in which saves

What does it mean when people do -reserve-?

They want to have that space in the front page to use later on so their info will be more easily viewed when they have it