Author Topic: What were your first events when you got AoT?  (Read 16766 times)

I joined a server, and there was someone on it, (he played Blockland). He told me his username and I recognized it, He was swinging everywhere on buildings near the spawn while I ran round getting killed by monsters (I freaked out the first time I died as the scream when you die made me jump). We then worked as a team to complete the first level (To he honest, he did most of it). Then he lead me to the grapple hook, and he taught me how to swing effectively, then taught me some code you needed to input into the console in order to be able to buy things, and that's all I really remember.

I got a crap sword, went to join the popo, ran outside, took my shirt and bra off, then put them back on, went out of town, got killed by a monster and I think I got jailed.

I then tried to buy some things but uhhh

I couldn't, then I un-installed it.

uninstalling the game

Running around, taking my clothes off and then I was jailed for 30 minutes. The Woods were I was finding the hook made me jumped through the desk when I got killed when woman scream was loud. The Log Challenge was hard too in the beginning. But now it is easy to do it with a golden hook.

After it I had for a short time a v3 server.

Running around, taking my clothes off and then I was jailed for 30 minutes. The Woods were I was finding the hook made me jumped through the desk when I got killed when woman scream was loud. The Log Challenge was hard too in the beginning. But now it is easy to do it with a golden hook.

After it I had for a short time a v3 server.

GOLDEN hook?

stripped, got jailed, quit

:^)

I got on and met pixel/colten and we played together

GOLDEN hook?
Never knew that there is a golden hook on top of the log challange?

I joined a game and went afk.

i tried doing the log challenge for like a thousand years and yet i Cannot.

i tried doing the log challenge for like a thousand years and yet i Cannot.
Lol. Reminds me of my days in Age Of Time when I was stressing out when the silver hook shot wrong.

spent 5 hours getting 5k gold to porto
:)

>joins server
>takes off clothes
>gets jailed for 10 minutes

I got a crap sword, then I went into the wilderness, And i got killed. I couldnt get more than 60 coins :(