Palmdeserts steam accouunt AKA the most exspensive object on steam

Author Topic: Palmdeserts steam accouunt AKA the most exspensive object on steam  (Read 3382 times)

Edit: oh wait its just the three internet stooges to protect the weirdo dream of a fellow wankmate
what does this even mean

More than your Japanap dream
are you drunk again or are you just butthurt over something I can't understand you

Edit: oh wait its just the three internet stooges to protect the weirdo dream of a fellow wankmate
thats fancy talk for calling circlejerk

keep crying

I better back off before these 3 bullies steal my lunch

"haha, i have nothing to justify my actions so i'm going to pretend i dont care and insult them instead of admitting i was wrong!"

united front against stupidity =/= circlejerk

lol forums
"haha, i have nothing to justify my actions so i'm going to pretend i dont care and insult them instead of admitting i was wrong!"

lol forums
"lol the forums aren't backing me up this time,, better blame it on my drinking habits :))))))"
waiting for it

donnies just forget off, you can't argue for stuff

donnies just forget off, you can't argue for stuff
youd know

youd know

he spent $70,000 on this account, don't tell me that's not a stupid as forget decision

So he has an extravagant, but simple hobby; that doesn't make him stupid.

I'd argue that collecting physical copies would have been a wiser choice than buying games on a cloud since the former option is more permanent, but hey, whatever floats your boat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯