Palmdeserts steam accouunt AKA the most exspensive object on steam

Author Topic: Palmdeserts steam accouunt AKA the most exspensive object on steam  (Read 3404 times)

Donnie's drunk again, it's time for an intervention.

You should see how much he has on his bank accounts.
Are people really getting upset that I called Maxwell not a Japanese millionaire and videogame fanatic.
Those are some vague ambitions if I burst your bubble then.
Edit: oh wait its just the three internet stooges to protect the weirdo dream of a fellow wankmate
More than your Japanap dream
I better back off before these 3 bullies steal my lunch
lol forums
youd know
easy
need excuse to be asswipe.
You uptight forgeters lmao jfc

it's the fact that he feels it necessary to be a snark in everything he posts. it's annoying as forget and completely unneeded.

I don't see it either....................
he and palmdeserts have spent a lot of money on their steam account, I didn't mean that as an insult

he and palmdeserts have spent a lot of money on their steam account, I didn't mean that as an insult

It reads more like you were trying to say that spending that much money on steam games is a waste of time and you've above both donnie and palmdeserts for being "stupid"

I would take offense to that, too :v

yeah right buddy. that was the most condecending thing ever
"yuhurr i have better things than spent money on VIDEOGAMES PFFF" *spends time on videogame forum*

I would take offense to that, too :v
sorry for insulting him then, but he didn't really point it out to me and instead just continued throwing stuff at me

"yuhurr i have better things than spent money on VIDEOGAMES PFFF" *spends time on videogame forum*
it sounds handicapped when you word it like that, are you done being stupid about it?

Okay, NOW he's being a richard.

how?

how as in how does he have all that money
i'm not jealous or anything but seriously how do you get that much money, spend it on steam and pay bills

how as in how does he have all that money
i'm not jealous or anything but seriously how do you get that much money, spend it on steam and pay bills
There are people with lots of money in the world?

sorry for insulting him then, but he didn't really point it out to me and instead just continued throwing stuff at me
nice blame shoving lmao what are you a baby

"Haha, I sure showed him. Now time to talk about how I'm going to commit Self Delete to earn extra points and make him look like the starfish."

you are too sensitive, stop arguing because now the side you were on is against you
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:05:18 PM by Maxwell. »

like how you blame you being drunk for you being stupid as forget?

like how you blame you being drunk for you being stupid as forget?
im neither, baby ;*

im neither, baby ;*
but you did that earlier?? what did you self diagnose yourself with amnesia now?