Palmdeserts steam accouunt AKA the most exspensive object on steam

Author Topic: Palmdeserts steam accouunt AKA the most exspensive object on steam  (Read 3431 times)

Serious question.
What were you upset by in this post?
Surprise, you're not a Japanese millionaire + videogame fanatic.
This is the modern equivalent of those people that collected over thousands of old games and have books shelves and bookshelves full of them.
Is calling someone not a millionaire or not a videogame fanatic an insult suddenly?

I'd argue that collecting physical copies would have been a wiser choice than buying games on a cloud since the former option is more permanent, but hey, whatever floats your boat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
phsyical copies get lost easily/break, I prefer downloading

Serious question.
What were you upset by in this post?Is calling someone not a millionaire or not a videogame fanatic an insult suddenly?
no ones insulted by it?

Serious question.
What were you upset by in this post?Is calling someone not a millionaire or not a videogame fanatic an insult suddenly?
easy
need excuse to be asswipe.

phsyical copies get lost easily/break

Physical copies will always be there. If something happened to steam, his $70,000 account would be gone until steam came back. On the flipside, somebody with the money to collect games and the incentive to take care of his or her collection, they're going to last for a long, long time. I'm not saying steam's going to be going anywhere sometime soon but it seems like a hell of a temporary thing in the grand scheme of things.

Chain the top level users in your friendlist to the point where you reach him (and if).
For me it's
-Chinese name guy level 101
-Chinese name guy level 421
-PalmDesert
the walrus (rl friend) 17
PiNK T☆CO 120
palmdesert

The past pages have been just a cesspool of autism and I love reading it

the only reason i continue to post is because of this

Edit: oh wait its just the three internet stooges to protect the weirdo dream of a fellow wankmate
other then that donnies just as dense as usual

the only reason i continue to post is because of this
other then that donnies just as dense as usual
so why were you upset in the first place? how was he being an starfish? Seems you were getting on his ass for no reason.

the only reason i continue to post is because of thisother then that donnies just as dense as usual

Ultimately, donny's right, though. This sort of thing isn't something that's easily understood unless you're cut from the same cloth as Palmdeserts.

You know, that kind of impulsive, rich cloth.

so why were you upset in the first place? how was he being an starfish? Seems you were getting on his ass for no reason.
alright maybe that wasn't an insult, but he's just as wrong because I don't see why he got upset at me after it for this
maybe I have something better to do with my time, unlike you or him
apparently I'm part of the circlejerk because I said this

Enhanced Steam (chrome extension) reports he's a Gold Level Patreon Supporter, which means a extra $20 or more a month. He's in the top Patreon supporters.

Which means he's also paying for something else related to Steam.

HOW.

You uptight forgeters lmao jfc

he's just as wrong because I don't see why he got upset at me after it for this
maybe I have something better to do with my time, unlike you or him

golly gee is it a wonder

Enhanced Steam (chrome extension) reports he's a Gold Level Patreon Supporter, which means a extra $20 or more a month. He's in the top Patreon supporters.

Which means he's also paying for something else related to Steam.

HOW.
how?
maybe he just likes steam a lot, I know of a guy on steam who won every game on the client, it was for some contest i don't remember and got them all for free. that's kinda cool and weird though that he supports steam that much