Author Topic: The time I got a contact high.  (Read 2486 times)

What is a contact high?
A contact high is a psychological phenomenon that occurs in otherwise sober people and animals who come into contact with someone who is under the influence of drugs. It involves a supposed transfer of the physiological state of intoxication. A glossary of drug users' language from the 1970s describes the term as "a psychogenic 'trip' without taking drugs by being close to somebody while he or she is on drugs.
So to start the story off, It was about 3/4 years ago when I was just starting high school/getting out of middle school. I was trying to catch some sleep at night but my parents were having a party that night and my step-sister at the time had a few friends over. I smelled something funny and saw smoke out-side. I started feeling odd and I remember people standing in the corner of my room and I had multiple faces stare at me and fly around the room. As you can tell, I was tripping balls. But at the time the old 13 year old me had no idea what this was and started crying my eyes out since I couldn't understand what was going on. In the end, It wasn't until 2 years later that she confessed that she was smoking in the backyard. I never smoked in my life and I don't drink, and I think you can see why.

TL;DR I took a really bad trip and freaked the forget out lol.

Edit: Thanks badspat
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 10:00:49 PM by DJ Charizard »

forget, this was meant for offtopic.

/support, contact high can suck my richard




/support
he sounds like a bitch, i'll be sure to ban him



Were you high when you posted in this in Drama?

Im definitely banning contact high from my server.

Just wondering but,

How the hell do you miss that?

lol how did you hallucinate from a "contact high", nonetheless that hard

you sure you don't just have schizophrenia friend


You have terrible parents.