I accidentelly opened my bookmarks.

Author Topic: I accidentelly opened my bookmarks.  (Read 966 times)

And found this holy stuff, the SAD is real.
and this
I laughed and cringed at the same time at the first one.

Finally after I responded because I gave too much forgets.
'Eh bitch, don't touch my bike ever again! And do y'all have stuff in your eyes? If you already confuse me with harry potter you are easy to confuse with some handicaps from a 3rd worl problem with mental problems.'
You stupid boy lmao

You stupid boy lmao
I was very stupid back then. Well I still am but im less stupidderder-ish

Oh yeah the bike thread I almost forgot. That stuff was gold lmao.

I'm like the most neutral good person in the entire school. Everyone knows me, but doesn't really talk to me.
At a school hosted festival I was hanging away from the music, smoking with a friend, when some girl came up and claimed to remember me from somewhere, and said "Heyyy you smoke?! We should totally smoke together sometime" followed by me swiftly replying "Probably not...". She left after that. Not really relevant to what I said, but still one of my favorite denials, and figured to share.

I'm like the most neutral good person in the entire school. Everyone knows me, but doesn't really talk to me.
At a school hosted festival I was hanging away from the music, smoking with a friend, when some girl came up and claimed to remember me from somewhere, and said "Heyyy you smoke?! We should totally smoke together sometime" followed by me swiftly replying "Probably not...". She left after that. Not really relevant to what I said, but still one of my favorite denials, and figured to share.

so you felt you needed to share the fact that either

a. you're a huge beta

or b. you attempt to cast away from everyone else for attention

so you felt you needed to share the fact that either

a. you're a huge beta

or b. you attempt to cast away from everyone else for attention
c. im not into girls known to swing
d. <-(get it) im not too into girls

c. im not into girls known to swing
why do you automatically assume she was trying to hit on you?

Dude, the first one was only 6 months ago. Like, I remember seeing that thread still.

Why do you think someone asking to smoke with you is them wanting your richard

I mean look at yourself

I mean look at yourself
Because it's happened before and worse than you know.
And the latter is also none of your business.

Can we not de-rail the topic with things that have nothing to contribute or aren't relevent?
OT:
Oh yeah the bike thread I almost forgot. That stuff was gold lmao.

I mean look at yourself
You should post a picture of yourself

Why did you have it bookmarked