Author Topic: Ghost bricks not appearing?  (Read 1965 times)

when trying to build, my ghost bricks are sometimes invisible, which pretty much makes me do a guessing game on where and what position my bricks are.

this has happened a couple times in sporadic moments and i still can't seem to find out what causes it and what fixes it. sometimes, it's absolutely fine and other times they only show up when looking at them in specific angles.

Do they show up after you press Ctrl+K?

Do they show up after you press Ctrl+K?
i'm not sure. i closed Blockland after i noticed that it happened again.

going to try to replicate it by enabling and disabling add-ons like i did last time when it happened again; maybe this has something to do with the add-ons i installed?

i'm not sure. i closed Blockland after i noticed that it happened again.

going to try to replicate it by enabling and disabling add-ons like i did last time when it happened again; maybe this has something to do with the add-ons i installed?
ghost bricks appeared this time. still confused.

Have that issue too, ctrl k should fix it.

ghost bricks appeared this time. still confused.
This seems just like a normal random occuring bug. It happens more frequently when you travel a far distance from the spawn point.

Clear your ghost brick and place it again, if not Ctrl + K usually resets it.

This seems just like a normal random occuring bug. It happens more frequently when you travel a far distance from the spawn point.

It also seems to happen when you ghost a large amount of bricks, or ghost multiple times after spawning (usually by someone spamming duplicator)

happened again but ctrl+k helped. thanks!

It also seems to happen when you ghost a large amount of bricks, or ghost multiple times after spawning (usually by someone spamming duplicator)
It happens more frequently when you travel a far distance from the spawn point.
^^i repeatedly replicated the above and sometimes the ghost bricks do disappear. while i'm still uncertain why it does this, these are some potential causes.