Author Topic: Fang The Gamer - Not even worth the drama  (Read 3270 times)

Poor kid wasn't even doing much, just talking a lot. And call me a handicap, but those last two reasons don't really look like reasons... Maybe I'm just a handicap.

Just before shutting down the server, his/her majesty decided to give everybody a polite farewell.
Maybe i'm being a bit irrational. I mean, how dumb am I, joining a server titled Fang The Gamer's ADMIN and not expecting this stuff to go down.

Discuss.

I was there. I agree, this was not worth a drama..

I've seem a couple of times in game, most notably in stuff servers that I checked out. iirc he's a little kid trying to act all high and mighty by spouting cuss words everywhere.
followed with passive aggressiveness and "wits" out the wazoo. I told him being passive aggressive only makes you look like a big qweeb but I guess he didn't get the message and he proceeded to call me a nerd with a bachelors degree in "gay loving".  

She built this quite ingenious quest for admin thingy. I couldn't beat it  :panda:

Not worth the drama, but still gold.

fang the gamer is the best name I have heard in a LONG time

Really sorry about that ban i thought the thing would work out....i was frustrated but thats no excuse for me to ban you! So sorry! (Also im a female and im viper's BFF)

I feel horrible for saying all that...

Really sorry about that ban i thought the thing would work out....i was frustrated but thats no excuse for me to ban you! So sorry! (Also im a female and im viper's BFF)
well that wraps this case up!!

what the forget is this stuff

relevant?

I guess he didn't get the message and he proceeded to call me a nerd with a bachelors degree in "gay loving".  
He's not wrong

I feel horrible for saying all that...
why? after all, you said that banning him was a good reason