Author Topic: Team TD 2 [Flying Phlog Jetpacks, we're forgeted]  (Read 4350 times)

Since i can use GMOD again, i've decided to bring back the one forum project everyone seemed to like. Team TD 2!

In order to make room for schedueling, and to ensure i have plenty of time to stay entertained, i will only be doing one to two waves a day, i will update any pre-wave updates, but that's it.

-50 Metal

Note that defensive spy-towers are a whole new tower all on their own, and are chosen if the intentions for a spy tower are for that reason. They take up no current slot and move on their own.

Start Wave?

This is where we left off. If anyone remembers, lets make sure this never dies again. Ill get the wave in by tomorrow, for now, feel free to flood comments of happiness at its return or whatever you want. (This means you redconer, ze operator, snaked, and cloudworkx and everyone else who liked it)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 07:28:54 PM by lord techno »

The Wave has Begun!

Wave Complete!

+100 Metal, +1 Technology Point

Chargin Targe Demo's Incoming!

Takes Less damage from explosive attacks and fire.

Where do you spend your technology point?

Slightly offtopic: When you use the tool(can't remember the name) to make the TF2 Characters do poses(Soldier holding a rocket, Spy's backstabbing animation), how do you get them to face a certain way? When I use it, they only face one way.

Also what can we spend our technology on?

Slightly offtopic: When you use the tool(can't remember the name) to make the TF2 Characters do poses(Soldier holding a rocket, Spy's backstabbing animation), how do you get them to face a certain way? When I use it, they only face one way.

Also what can we spend our technology on?

I use the Physics Gun to turn the models in the direction needed.

As for upgrades, the first upgrades for soldier and pyro have been activated, giving you the direct hit and the flare gun tower.

The first upgrades for every other tower are as follows.

Force-A-Nature Scout -Knocks back targets if shooting in the opposite direction their walking

Charge-In-Targe Demo Upgrade -Gives them explosive and fire damage resistance

Sandvich Heavy Upgrade -Allows a heavy tower to heal when at low health, or heal another tower when their at low health

Engineer NPC Upgrade -Unlocks the Engineer NPC, granting access to construction of Sentry Guns, and Dispensers

Medic NPC Upgrade -Unlocks the Medic NPC, granting access to a mobile healing support unit

Sniper Razorback Upgrade -Protects sniper towers against one backstab, the spy will be killed upon stabbing

Ambassador Spy Tower -Grants a spy tower the ability to headshot, causing it to do more damage, at the cost of firing slower

The next upgrades for soldier and pyro are as follows.

Soldier

Buff Banner Upgrade -Allows the soldier to buff all towers within its vicinity with increased damage

Equalizer Soldier Tower -A close range tower that inflicts more damage as it is harmed

Pyro

Backburner Pyro Tower -A close range tower that inflicts critical hits when flaming the enemies backs

Axtinguisher upgrade -Allows all pyro towers to target the closest burning enemy, and strike them for increased damage

Engineer NPC's. Then place two engineers and rest use for heavy towers.

-1 Technology Point

New NPC - Engineer

• Can build Sentry Guns and Dispensers
  • Will attack enemy spies who try sapping buildings
  • Vulnerable to backstabbing
-100 Metal for Towers, -100 Metal for NPC's

Start Wave?

The Wave has Begun!

Wave Complete!

+50 Metal, +1 Technology Point

WARNING! Special Enemy Incoming! Kill it for extra technology points!

Sentry Buster's Incoming! They seek out the nearest sentry gun and explode, if none are present, they will go after the engineer or for the target.

How will you spend your technology points? refer to upgrade list below.

Force-A-Nature Scout -Knocks back targets if shooting in the opposite direction their walking

Black Box Soldier Tower -Heals the tower every time it hits an enemy, allowing extra survivability against anti-tower enemies

Detonator Pyro Tower -Launches tactical flares which will detonate in close proximity to an enemy, damaging it and those around it

Charge-In-Targe Demo Upgrade -Gives them explosive and fire damage resistance

Sandvich Heavy Upgrade -Allows a heavy tower to heal when at low health, or heal another tower when their at low health

Medic NPC Upgrade -Unlocks the Medic NPC, granting access to a mobile healing support unit

Sniper Razorback Upgrade -Protects sniper towers against one backstab, the spy will be killed upon stabbing

Ambassador Spy Tower -Grants a spy tower the ability to headshot, causing it to do more damage, at the cost of firing slower
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 01:39:27 PM by lord techno »

Demo upgrade.
That

Also add sniper towers at a safe distance.

Demomen now take less damage from explosions and fire

-50 Metal from Towers

Start Wave?