System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - New Topic: Kitchen being worked on!

Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - New Topic: Kitchen being worked on!  (Read 18126 times)

It's not ded, its on hold for a little bit.

When the kitchen comes out I may actually bring back my top secret project...

Also on a side note is the collision that the kitchen has different than the way you created the collision for the bedroom?
as in it will be less buggy?

When the kitchen comes out I may actually bring back my top secret project...

Also on a side note is the collision that the kitchen has different than the way you created the collision for the bedroom?
as in it will be less buggy?

It's being made somewhat the same way, but i'm able to make them faster from the bedroom. If by buggy collision you mean the missing collision or that vehicles clip thru it easily, the 2nd one is a problem with using giant collision meshes. However, since the floor is split up into a few collision meshes, that shouldn't be a huge problem.

It's being made somewhat the same way, but i'm able to make them faster from the bedroom. If by buggy collision you mean the missing collision or that vehicles clip thru it easily, the 2nd one is a problem with using giant collision meshes. However, since the floor is split up into a few collision meshes, that shouldn't be a huge problem.
Yeah that's basically what I meant, I have an idea... why not load collision meshes separately?
Say you load the bedroom model then there's a script that tells it to load the required collision meshes.

That way you can split it into smaller parts that work better.

Yus! Kitchen is being... Worked on?

(Bump)
HOLY stuff I CANT WAIT SADIOHSGDIUFHIAFDAFFGSD\

bump
wheres kitchen goddammit

I think wapperup forgot about Kitchen

It's not ded, its on hold for a little bit.
'a little bit'
pls

Dude, for one look at the title "New Topic: Kitchen being worked on!"
Also it takes dang time to make static maps sir. So just wait.

He's probably busy , or on vacation, at least he's working on it and if not I'm sure someone will take over.

This mod has to be one of the better things out there. I support this 100%

wrapperup told me in teamspeak this mod is basically dead so rip
loving forget i wanted kitchAN