Games you like but no one else appears to like/remember

Author Topic: Games you like but no one else appears to like/remember  (Read 5153 times)

I liked little big planet karting because it was a karting game where you could make your own weapons
spent so much time making the most ridiculous things
unfortunately you lose your crap if you transfer your data to another ps3 console for some stupid reason and after that I just wasn't ever motivated enough to go back

Don't even get me started on Marble Blast Platinum.

pac man world 2

harvest moon magical melody

Thought of another one. Geist. Was this awesome FPS/puzzle game on Gamecube where you play as a ghost who can possess stuff in the environment to scare people, and by doing that you can take control of them. Had plenty of problems, and I see why it wouldn't catch on, but it was pretty creative and fun. Had a great soundtrack which I can't find anywhere save for a few songs that were apparently recorded directly from the game audio.

i hated this game lol

EDIT: actually i had the DS version and i hated that one, idk about the other ones
The PS2 version, the one I had, was probably miles better than the DS version. A port is also on Steam.

hammerfight
i only know one person that has played it
it's so god damn good
and SO GOD DAMN HARD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA forget LIGHTNING
hammer fight is amazing, though it can become glitchy at times, and my current mouse doesnt work for it.

Holy stuff this game was my favorite on the Xbox.
Sadly I didn't have one growing up, but my uncle did and whenever I went to visit him I played this.

also, i know everyone played Creatures, but Creatures 3.

XGRA: Extreme G Racing Association. Motorcycle racing. On bikes that can break the sound barrier. On courses that are designed like rollercoaster tracks. Also has weapons and getting blown up means being knocked out of the race. It's so satisfying to go from 2nd place out of 8 to 1st place out of 7. loving awesome on paper, loving awesome in practice - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbp2RbIIMqk

And nobody played it.

i played the gamecube Extreme G game and it was loving sweet
was hard as hell, tho

Star Wars Republic Commando

Ghost Recon (the first one)
Rainbow Six (the first one)

Subrosa, it is a multiplayer indie game

How could i forget the best game in the entire loving galaxy

SEJstar fish

-turn-

I KILLED YOU