TIEBREAKER

Applied Energistics
2 (66.7%)
EnderIO
1 (33.3%)
Twilight Forest
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: TristanBomb's FTB Factions Server - Yet another update™™  (Read 4705 times)

no it isnt. just download the FTB launcher, press 'edit modpack' for FTB lite 3, add the mods that are in the pack in the OP, then join the server normally through FTB
whenever I try to launch FTB lite 3 it launches minecraft, says it's downloading mods or something, and crashes after finishing the first stage

like it does the first of those 7 stages, finishes doing the whatever with the 69 mods, and then crashes when it gets to the next stage
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:48:39 PM by Zoltan »

whenever I try to launch FTB lite 3 it launches minecraft, says it's downloading mods or something, and crashes after finishing the first stage

like it does the first of those 7 stages, finishes doing the whatever with the 69 mods, and then crashes when it gets to the next stage
this also happens to me with literally every new modpack
I can run it once before everything breaks, then I have to reset the modpack

I'd join but forget MC modding is literally the most complicated thing for no reason
no it isn't
drag folder 1 on top of folder 2
start game
done

idk wtf you're doing differently, i haven't had any problems with modding since 1.4
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:16:57 AM by TristanLuigi »

http://i.imgur.com/hXfSEPp.png

It should leave a crash report in your folder

Tristan can you bump up the range for Travel Anchors and the Staff of Traveling in the Ender IO config when you get the chance? 48 blocks makes them pretty useless

IGN: 16_Bit
Faction: Urstar fish

Does anyone know of a different installer for that modpack/a video describing how to manually put FTB Lite 3 into Minecraft? I downloaded it online but I have no clue how to actually install it into MC

Does anyone know of a different installer for that modpack/a video describing how to manually put FTB Lite 3 into Minecraft? I downloaded it online but I have no clue how to actually install it into MC
What's wrong with the FTB installer?

What's wrong with the FTB installer?

it doesn't work for him and I guess he doesn't want to look at the crash report

it doesn't work for him and I guess he doesn't want to look at the crash report
Where exactly is the crash report? In the main folder for FTB itself I see a FTB Launcher Log and a Minecraft Log. I'll post those two but if they arent the crash report then tell me please
EDIT: forgot to mention i've been getting a crash now that says this:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 03:38:00 AM by Zoltan »

Where exactly is the crash report? In the main folder for FTB itself I see a FTB Launcher Log and a Minecraft Log. I'll post those two but if they arent the crash report then tell me please
EDIT: forgot to mention i've been getting a crash now that says this:

Based on your crash report, one or more of a few things could be going on here:
1. Your Minecraft files are corrupt or have been moved - redownload
2. Your Forge files are corrupt - redownload
3. You have invalid Java parameters - go to Advanced Options and clear the Additional Java Parameters field
4. Your Minecraft client is cracked - don't do that

Based on your crash report, one or more of a few things could be going on here:
2. Your Forge files are corrupt - redownload
I tried everything else and nothing worked.
The Java parameters didnt have anything in them to begin with
Reinstalled minecraft and got the error as pictured in last post
I have bought minecraft already
How do I redownload the forge files?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 04:54:43 AM by Zoltan »

I tried everything else(aside from 4 since I have bought minecraft) and nothing worked. How do I redownload the forge files?

I believe you can delete Forge in \FTB\FTBLite3\minecraft\mods\1.7.10 and select Force Update in the options menu, then launch the pack

Otherwise delete the folder belonging to the mod pack, and make sure you back up any saves or altered configs if you have any

Did you try a completely clean reinstall of Feed the Beast yet? If none of that works I have absolutely no clue what it could be and would suggest you ask for help from FTB support because you appear to have a relatively unique problem

I believe you can delete Forge in \FTB\FTBLite3\minecraft\mods\1.7.10 and select Force Update in the options menu, then launch the pack

Otherwise delete the folder belonging to the mod pack, and make sure you back up any saves or altered configs if you have any

Did you try a completely clean reinstall of Feed the Beast yet? If none of that works I have absolutely no clue what it could be and would suggest you ask for help from FTB support because you appear to have a relatively unique problem
Deleted forge. It tried to install the mods and then realized it wasnt in the folder. Reinstalled modpack. It works. What.
Gonna try putting in the extra mods now
EDIT: It worked but server isnt up at the moment so i cannot join
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:33:54 AM by Zoltan »

Deleted forge. It tried to install the mods and then realized it wasnt in the folder. Reinstalled modpack. It works. What.
Gonna try putting in the extra mods now
EDIT: It worked but server isnt up at the moment so i cannot join

Glad it worked!