Author Topic: So, are there any up-to-date tutorials on how to make items for Blockland?  (Read 2358 times)

I am not requesting a tutorial for how to model, what I'd like to know is how I can model items and weapons for Blockland.

I'm not sure where any of the .dts exporters are anymore for Blockland, so if anyone would be willing to help me out with both things here, that'd be great.

I believe the old Blender version with the DTS exporter was taken down. If you're most comfortable with blender, you may need to ask around a bit to find a copy with the exporter intact.

The only other official and commonly used dts exporter is found alongside Milkshape 3d v1.8.4. You can buy a registration key from Chumbalum Soft.

There are no cracked/pirated downloads available for the most recent version of MS3D, so your only option is to buy it for 25 Euros.

You don't have to make your model in MS3D. The program comes installed with over 30 different imported file formats, so you can model in whichever environment you find comfortable, and then import it into ms3d.

I hope this answered your question or was at least helpful

Whatever help you need getting started, you can find the tutorial under "Big list of tutorials", the stickied post. It even has the go-to tutorial for most by Demian.

Feel free to contact me on Steam with any questions you may have. ;)

I believe the old Blender version with the DTS exporter was taken down. If you're most comfortable with blender, you may need to ask around a bit to find a copy with the exporter intact.
What are you talking about? Although the images are broken all the links still work in the latest Blender megathread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238380.0

What are you talking about? Although the images are broken all the links still work in the latest Blender megathread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238380.0
Milkshape comes with a .DTS exporter, so If you choose MS3D I can give you a key and teach you what I know.

I'm always happy to help people, if their willing to learn.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:40:52 PM by tony-0222 »

Or you can get banned for zware discussion.

Edit: Unless it's abandonware. I'm not very informed on the subject.

Or you can get banned for zware discussion.

Edit: Unless it's abandonware. I'm not very informed on the subject.
Or, I could spend my time helping this guy out, so he could possibly make something nice for the community.

No warez - Do not talk about pirating software at all.

He has mentioned how disrespectful it is to discuss matters like these on a forums that is owned by someone who develops software for a living.

No warez - Do not talk about pirating software at all.

He has mentioned how disrespectful it is to discuss matters like these on a forums that is owned by someone who develops software for a living.
Seems like you're the one who brought "Pirating" up. I said nothing of the sort. Anything else Mr.Officer?

OT: Hope you found a good tutorial or teacher(;

Seems like you're the one who brought "Pirating" up. I said nothing of the sort.

so If you choose MS3D I can give you a key

Distributing keys infringes on the EULA of MS3d, as it says that licenses are non transferable. Although this is not pirating, it is considered an illegal action as explained in the License Agreement.

Distributing keys infringes on the EULA of MS3d, as it says that licenses are non transferable. Although this is not pirating, it is considered an illegal action as explained in the License Agreement.
This excuse is so incredibly lame it's irrelevant.

this is not pirating
Cool.

it is considered an illegal action as explained in the License Agreement.
Plenty of ways around this one. Could care less.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 02:22:42 PM by tony-0222 »