Blockland Memories

Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39157 times)

post memorable things you witnessed ingame

When I first bought BL, on one of the first servers I joined, I saw someone request for an admin to kick someone, and I thought that kicking was an animation, like /sit or /hug

Back then my blockland was bugging out. If i entered full screen the bedroom textures would be red with like the letter print textures. One time while playing blockland on this boat map with water like TDM. My desktop screen was shrinking to black when the error appeared that system32 could not be found (Due to the fans on the computer stopping). Oh and the good times I had. The first server I joined I was kicked for stepping on this guy brick (It was no joke). I played blockland a lot until when v21 came. That was when my heart was broken and my imagination went gone. Yea those were the fun times as a kid playing blockland.

pressing the windows key in fullscreen v20

one of the first servers i ever joined was a freebuild and someone showed me how to use basic events

good times

i found the oldest blockland picture i have

it was taken not long after v20 was released

oh boy the memories

Just pretty much my Speedkart server and Tezuni's Prison Escape, played that all through Blockland.
Oh, same with Pecon7's Boss Battles!

When I first played blockland, there was a server I think that belong to Captain Blue.
Captain Blue's zombies. First server I ever played on and it was great.

On my older harddrives, I have pictures from the filming of Away at War 2, stuff like that.

I should dig them up sometime.

My first server was pecons'boss battles. V21 version because i came very late and never played v20 because when i was interested in the game i said meh until alot of years later.

Yes that means i would have joined at like,V12.

first server i joined, i had no clue what the hell the printer was for, and just built a bad castle in the kitchen shelf

first server i really enjoyed was a zombie survival where we were in the MotE mansion.

Both servers were during V8. Fun times.

I remember back in v19, I loved all the challenges, and my favorite was exper's terrain challenge.

Man, I would always try to win.

first server i joined, they told me where to get add-ons/rtb.

good times :[

When I first hosted my internet server I got like 15+ players, but then I crashed at 20-22 everytime. This was when I didn't know about dedicated hosting, coding, or even events. I made a Jail Escape, rip.

Some guy name "The Creator of Blockland" or something like that joined and I made a light to try to impress him.

don't even remember first server or anything, but man I remember I had so many friends on rtb before it shut down
even one guy who was gone for a long time and messaged me one day and I said "woah man hey" or something and he said something along the lines of "I'm gonna be gone for a while, maybe a year or two." So we played one last server together then he left a bit later, unfortunately that was the year rtb shut down so I never saw him again

I remember when I bought Blockland when V9 was released for a couple of days. Testing out the new events, building the first big city in the Bedroom map and smashing the window.. not long after that I started to make my own maps. In 2010 I'd remember the Habbo Hotel build I hosted on my server which attracted the attention of 30+ players, man those times were amazing.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 05:17:36 PM by Antares »