Author Topic: 9 people shot dead in church in South Charleston  (Read 6306 times)

He is truly the edgiest person alive.

He is truly the edgiest person alive.
have you seen that bowl cut?? not an edge in sight!

like legitimately the best way to turn a massacre into a political tool.

cunt.

are people seriously saying it was wrong to put him in a bulletproof vest
how loving dumb are these people jesus christ

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 02:19:11 PM by General »

Can the media stop talking things related to white privilege, racism, police corruption/brutality, gamergate, etc. Lately it seems like the news has been on rewind and replay over and over and over. Just for month or something.

like legitimately the best way to turn a massacre into a political tool.

cunt.
are people seriously saying it was wrong to put him in a bulletproof vest
how loving dumb are these people jesus christ

Actually I see it as a counter-political tool. I've seen multiple posts around the net about how this guy was given a bulletproof vest upon arrest, but then a comparison picture of a black guy getting arrested "brutally".

Actually I see it as a counter-political tool. I've seen multiple posts around the net about how this guy was given a bulletproof vest upon arrest, but then a comparison picture of a black guy getting arrested "brutally".
I saw this too, but what you didn't see is before the killer was handcuffed, where I bet they were also brutal.

People trying to manipulate yet again.

Can the media stop talking things related to white privilege, racism, police corruption/brutality, gamergate, etc. Lately it seems like the news has been on rewind and replay over and over and over. Just for month or something.

hey guys, let's stop talking about our nation's problems, that'll solve everything!

those people are morons, but the solution isn't to turn a massacre into a rallying point for whatever cause you want to forward. that just makes you a cunt.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 04:00:54 PM by ZombiLoin »

hey guys, let's stop talking about our nation's problems, that'll solve everything!

Why are you always a sarcastic jerk in every controversial thread?

because people saying "we should stop talking about everything!" are funny. it's like a kid who thinks that plugging his ears and closing his eyes will make the problem go away.

I don't think I have ever seen him in a thread where he wasn't being an insufferable twat