Author Topic: RedMarsh - The Reboot  (Read 11796 times)

Complete restart but let's keep the part in the bar

right right, we'll start off in the HQ then while i cook up a mission.  go ahead and passive RP everyone.

Rutger yawns and wakes up in a dumpster behind the building

"What?"

"Well at least my suitcase is here with me"

Rutger puts his suitcase over his chest yawns again then falls back to sledp

Ryan walks into the HQ in casual attire.  He checks his watch, and then sits down, "Where's the beer?" he asks.

"Pft, beer. I have something one better." Awiti pulls a bottle of brown liquid out of his bag. "Akpeteshie. Sugar cane alcohol. 50% alcohol volume." Awiti takes a glass, pouring out the liquid. "Anyone else want some?"

"Officer they came at me"

"What do you mean this isnt my house"

"What do you mean I can't just break and enter then chop up a family with a fire axe, this is America isn't it?"

Rutger continues to mumble non sense as he cuddles with his suitcase in the middle of a dumpster

"Pft, beer. I have something one better." Awiti pulls a bottle of brown liquid out of his bag. "Akpeteshie. Sugar cane alcohol. 50% alcohol volume." Awiti takes a glass, pouring out the liquid. "Anyone else want some?"
"I said I wanted beer, not to get drunk before our first contract, Awiti."

"I'll pass."

"Although, my father sent me some beer back from the States- it's called 'Not Your Father's Root Beer', and it tastes almost exactly like root beer. It's pretty loving good."

source- my father let me have a sip, it's loving good

Rutger half asleep decides to get his ass out of the dumpster,
He proceeds to fall flat on his face.

"I need to stop doing crap like this."

He clutches his head with one hand and has his suitcase held close to his chest with the other hand

Rutger climbs the stairs to the apartment

Jaakko is in his room, drinking premium lager, working on his computer.

Rutger kicks open the door to the HQ

and instantly passes out in the doorway.

"I said I wanted beer, not to get drunk before our first contract, Awiti."
"Ryan, the best technicians are, how you say, trashed? Buzzed? Do not know english word. stuff loving drunk."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:45:53 PM by mlockha »

"I'm a marksman, I'm no tech Awi-" Ryan stops as Rutger falls through the door, "Christ, who's this?  Is that Rutger, again?"

"I'm a marksman, I'm no tech Awi-" Ryan stops as Rutger falls through the door, "Christ, who's this?  Is that Rutger, again?"
"Probable. Besides, alcohol is banned in competitive shooting competitions, it slows your heart rate and makes you a better shooter. So, drink up!"