RedMarsh - The Reboot

Author Topic: RedMarsh - The Reboot  (Read 11529 times)

"That's my job, to give people a hard time."

"I'm the richardbag who makes, repairs, customizes, bootleg, so on and so forth all the firearms and ammunition for this 'lovely' crew."

"So if you want something done to your firearm and you can't figure out which end the bullets come out of come to me for help."

Rutger leans back into the couch and trys to forget his head is pounding

"That's uh- also my job."

"That's my job, to give people a hard time."

"I'm the richardbag who makes, repairs, customizes, bootleg, so on and so forth all the firearms and ammunition for this 'lovely' crew."

"So if you want something done to your firearm and you can't figure out which end the bullets come out of come to me for help."

Rutger leans back into the couch and trys to forget his head is pounding
Awiti, still laying on the floor, responds.
"Rutger, you're as much an armorer as the hired guns that the ships hire for security."

Awiti, still laying on the floor, responds.
"Rutger, you're as much an armorer as the hired guns that the ships hire for security."

"forget you, do you want to end up like that dog last week? Chopped into bits and sold to a shady chinese restaurant?"

Rutger adjusts his mask and yawns

"Plus it's all i know how to do besides, well, murder."

"forget you, do you want to end up like that dog last week? Chopped into bits and sold to a shady chinese restaurant?"

Rutger adjusts his mask and yawns

"Plus it's all i know how to do besides, well, murder."
"Rutger, you have more mental problems then a edgy 13 year old says they have."

"Rutger, you have more mental problems then a edgy 13 year old says they have."

Rutger proceeds to quote the hatred protagonist

"It's all part of being me baby."

"Plus it's always a fun time upstairs when you're insane"

"I swear to forget if you richard forgeters fight and get the cops called on us, the money to pay them off is coming out of your pay! The body will be put in the victor's rug! He that wins will lose their rug and the cost of getting rid of it will be taken from your pay! We just bought a boat damnit! We can't afford this stuff!"

You can't tell if Jaakko is serious or joking. His Finnish accent is notable.

Name: Joel Aquino(A nickname will be assigned to you by your fellow crewmen)

Position: Strong-Arms

Skill Sets: Diving, Street-racing, Eskrima.

Spoken Languages: Filipino, Spanish, English

Country of Origin: Philippines

Physical Description/Mental Dispositions: Standing at just above 5 feet 9 inches, Joel sports a slightly-above average build, and a surprising amount of dexterity. He has tanned skin, jet-black short hair swept back, and nearly-black eyes the same color as his coal-colored peach fuzz mustache and beard.

Backstory: Joel was born in the metropolitan city of Manila to a Spanish mother and a Filipino mother, and worked as a teamster for around 4 years after completing high school. His time as a teamster garnered him several contacts in organized crime around Manila, leading to his first job as a gun smuggler, shipping in various weapons into Manila. As he climbed the ranks, he eventually became a getaway driver and enforcer. His skill as a driver and a soldier led him to be one of the most requested getaway drivers in the aisles. A single bad operation, however, led to him running irreparably foul of the Manila police, leading to his subsequent exile. Now, he finds himself a member of Jakko's outfit.

Possessions:
Code: [Select]
Benelli M3 (military version)
->29 shells per mission
Glock 29 10mm
-> 3 clips (30 rounds) per mission
-> 1 loose 10mm round per mission
Balisong
Monkey Wrench
Duct tape -> for restraining people
Zip ties -> for restraining people
Vietnam-era Flak Jacket

Other Notes: Living in the Philippine isles and being a often wanted criminal gives him a greater appreciation of endurance swimming and diving than most other people.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:03:19 AM by ZombiLoin »

"Oi, you fecking cunt, fight me right now mate i'll kick you in the fat arse"

Rutger replies in a fake irish accent

Name: Joel Aquino(A nickname will be assigned to you by your fellow crewmen)
Position: Strong-Arms
Skill Sets: Diving, Street-racing.
Spoken Languages: Filipino, Spanish, English
Country of Origin: Philippines
Physical Description/Mental Dispositions: Standing at just above 5 feet 9 inches, Joel sports a slightly-above average build, and a surprising amount of dexterity. He has tanned skin, jet-black short hair swept back, and nearly-black eyes the same color as his coal-colored peach fuzz mustache and beard.
Backstory: Joel was born in the metropolitan city of Manila to a Spanish mother and a Filipino mother, and worked as a teamster for around 4 years after completing high school. His time as a teamster garnered him several contacts in organized crime around Manila, leading to his first job as a gun smuggler, shipping in various weapons into Manila. As he climbed the ranks, he eventually became a getaway driver and enforcer. His skill as a driver and a soldier led him to be one of the most requested getaway drivers in the aisles. A single bad operation, however, led to him running irreparably foul of the Manila police, leading to his subsequent exile. Now, he finds himself a member of Jakko's outfit.
Possessions:
Code: [Select]
Benelli M3 (military version)
->29 shells per mission
Glock 29 10mm
-> 3 clips (30 rounds) per mission
-> 1 loose 10mm round per mission
Balisong
Monkey Wrench
Duct tape -> for restraining people
Zip ties ->for restraining people
Vietnam-era Flak Jacket
Other Notes: Living in the Philippine isles and being a often wanted criminal gives him a greater appreciation of endurance swimming and diving than most other people.
acceptido

applications are closed now, we've got enough people to man a PT boat at this point.

"Oi, you fecking cunt, fight me right now mate i'll kick you in the fat arse"

Rutger replies in a fake irish accent
"Rutger, every night I think about what the cap to your stupidity is. Every night, I think you reach it. You prove me wrong, every night."

"Rutger, every night I think about what the cap to your stupidity is. Every night, I think you reach it. You prove me wrong, every night."
"Thank you, Thank you."

"I am literally so out of it today i forgot i slept in a dumpster last night."

Joel walks into the bar and sits down in one of the chairs, simultaneously placing a duffel bag on top of the table. He unzips it and takes out a well-maintained Benelli M3 shotgun.

He takes a look around the room before asking, "Anybody here know how to mod a shotgun? I'd like to have this thing sawn-off."

"Depends, Want it professionally done? or do you want somebody to take a bow saw to it and just shorten the barrel?"

"Depends, Want it professionally done? or do you want somebody to take a bow saw to it and just shorten the barrel?"
"Professionally. No loving up the barrel or magazine too much."