Author Topic: Kingstons soccer  (Read 3673 times)

Wow Kingston must be punished for his crimes.
Here's the traitor your majesty!

Is this guy an alt? I think i remember someone else doing this.

I join the fourms like 10 days ago?

I join the fourms like 10 days ago?

You lied again! You joined 8 days ago.

Toasted give us proof or NOONE is going to believe you.
Even if, you didn't give a reason as to why you got kicked, you probably did something stupid.
You didn't give a reason for why King banned you (If he did), you probably did the same thing, if not, something more stupid.

Don't loving edit my post either.

Badspot

• Administrator
ToastedApples was previously banned under the username Floppy for flaming, image spam, and posting 'free games' as .lnk files with instructions to rename them to .exe - I think the conclusion was that he was just handicapped, but it looked a lot like trying to get people to download malware, I don't think anyone bothered to fully investigate.

ToastedApples was previously banned under the username Floppy for flaming, image spam, and posting 'free games' as .lnk files with instructions to rename them to .exe - I think the conclusion was that he was just handicapped, but it looked a lot like trying to get people to download malware, I don't think anyone bothered to fully investigate.
O stuff

dayum

Vwing

Nah that wasn't me that was my cousin

First of all i want to play Kingstons soccer cause i like soccer
and waldo (or whatever his name is) kicks me
And i come back watch the soccer game gets bored and leaves
I come back with my name NotToastedApples
Everybody falls for the trick(i am lying)
I score a goal than watch some more
Kingston bans me for 30 minutes
Reason : pls

Well you got your jollies for 30 mins that's not so bad huh?

THE "OH THAT WAS MY BROTHER/SIBLING/COUSIN" GOT PULLED

Seriously though, get out.

stop
you're going too far
just leave