Author Topic: The Young Avenger BLID:35722 Reason: Badmining then spamming when confronted  (Read 4518 times)

Alicia's Jurrasic World.

Assassin says if he is given work he'll do it happily. but he seemed to kind of nagging and begging for some work to do, as i saw him say something about doing work or helping earlier.

He tells me to calm down when I'm perfectly calm (its about to escalate)

He calls me a handicap after explaining what 'complaining' means

Then he kicks me after I call him annoying, which he was being.

Then he kicks me about 4 times when i attempt to rejoin

Then he proceeds to spam, and act like this whole ordeal never happened. 

after that, and other people getting angry at Avenger, with Alicia being completely oblivious
Unknown returns from his ban

calling him mentally handicapped may have been a bad move for me myself but i was mad honestly. but Alicia KNEW what happened, and did no stuff.

is that an rp server?

OT: people like this dont deserve to have these kind of privileges.
/support

is that an rp server?
yeah its some crappy dino rp
max disappoint

anyway the young avenger seems stupid /support

How do you put pictures on your Topic? ;-;
Also I agree with you.

How do you put pictures on your Topic? ;-;
Upload the picture to a site and then copy the image location (right mouse click) and in your post, click and paste the image location (ctrl - v) inbetween the img tags

You realize I just have an anger problem right? I left the server because my emotions took me over, and I chose to let them have me do this. Sorry breh.

yeah its some crappy dino rp
max disappoint

anyway the young avenger seems stupid /support
/support to kick your ass, you don't even know who I am.

You realize I just have an anger problem right? I left the server because my emotions took me over, and I chose to let them have me do this. Sorry breh.
if youre emotionally unstable, why were you there in the first place besides "doing your job?"
what the forget

Yeah thats going to get you real far here

OOooOh everybody is so scared.
He's only stating his opinion anyway.

Btw I was on skype with Alicia during that ENTIRE event, and didn't do stuff because he didn't care.

If you have anger problems you really shouldn't be an admin

Lol none of you know nothing about me but this little personal stuffty event with my loving anger issues, which only I do when someone annoys me, and bestguy was being annoying. It doesn't mean you can just cast on instant annoying opinions on me. Its not really fair if you're escalating more, it ended hours ago.

Lol none of you know nothing about me but this little personal stuffty event with my loving anger issues, which only I do when someone annoys me, and bestguy was being annoying. It doesn't mean you can just cast on instant annoying opinions on me. Its not really fair if you're escalating more, it ended hours ago.
Its not helping the cause.

If you have anger problems you really shouldn't be an admin
why are you ignoring this
Its not helping the cause.
why are you quoting yourself, its not going to help either.