4 (11.4%)
GIME DAH STUFIZ
2 (5.7%)
hi
15 (42.9%)
get 360 no scoped 180 420 doritos quickscope hardscope get rekt skrub omg u ded
11 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: LSD Clan  (Read 5852 times)

stop bumping every now and then
edit: Also Emote spam can get you banned.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:08:04 AM by DrHitius »

Start bumping every now and then  :panda:  :cookieMonster:

anyone gonna apply or something?

Story time ladies and gentlemen, this man Liljitt linked me to this topic and claimed that he had made the clan, I have crossed his in-game ID with the ID of his forum account and found out that this was true.

Now though, let's get to the juicy part, shall we?

His in-game name is IAmScrub, nothing truly amazing there, but it does truly get interesting when he decides to open his mouth and utter the wrong words.

Before this, he linked me to this topic, claiming that he was part of the clan, the juicy part about this is that he claimed that they 'RP, Build and sometimes troll'

And yes, before you ask, he did confirm it that it was indeed him that created this topic, not anybody else:

So give this man a warm applause everybody, because he stuffposted so much in such a short time span and also admitted to owning a 'troll' clan.

This isn't a drama. Get to the right post lazy ass.

"We barely even do that anymore" do you read? are you blind? can you copy? hello? oh now your deaf?

But you do understand that you still said that you 'troll' people, correct?

You are still blatantly admitting to being a dumbarse who stuffposts and tries way too hard to be funny, with a dose of admitting to owning a troll clan.

Can you stop the drama, were not In a drama, plus "We hardly even do that anymore" means that we don't do that stuff.

Wuzzup my peeps, we gonna do some grapple knife stuffiz and change the name so hav fun wit lif

horrible
 i found a clan called lsd clan, i thought it was a clan where you smoke dope and snort coke and stuff but it was a clan about building and rping

My thoughts exactly

:cookieMonster::COOOKIEEE    :cookie: :cookie: :cookie::NO PLS  :nes::  I'm not today popular ;-;