Author Topic: Welp, Need help finding replacement laptop (maybe desktop)  (Read 508 times)

SO, as you've seen from my, Ahem, Last thread.
I need a new laptop, its broken to hell's chambers
Now, i'm in a price range of 300-400
if theres a desktop available thats 2good, i'll have to ask first, so laptops reccomended
Best offers please, of course
Thanks ladies and gentlemens

Can I have the pic of your laptop?

Can I have the pic of your laptop?
wh- what for
i mean maybe i misspoke, but i wanted to get a NEW computer lol

Intended use?
Do you like touchscreens?

Obligatory: You'll get a better deal from building a desktop. But I won't stop you from getting a laptop. I personally have both, because I prefer the power of the desktop but still sometimes need to do work on the go.

Intended use?
Do you like touchscreens?

Obligatory: You'll get a better deal from building a desktop. But I won't stop you from getting a laptop. I personally have both, because I prefer the power of the desktop but still sometimes need to do work on the go.
Intended for everyday use/gaming
also ech touchscreens
I'll ask if i can build a desktop, parents want me to get a laptop though so. I'll look into builds anyway, any good websites or something?

Intended for everyday use/gaming
also ech touchscreens
I'll ask if i can build a desktop, parents want me to get a laptop though so. I'll look into builds anyway, any good websites or something?
There are a few websites that have decent builds, but honestly I'd just ask me or someone in the computer megathread to make a partlist tailored to what you want.

There are a few websites that have decent builds, but honestly I'd just ask me or someone in the computer megathread to make a partlist tailored to what you want.
Link to the thread please?
Also, if I can't get a build, what would be a good laptop to use?
from places like walmart or something