☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)

Poll

Multiple GUIS for diffrent types of pipboys?

Yes diffrent GUIs for each pipboy (Very Large File Size)
15 (40.5%)
Have 2 GUI sets 1 For Update Pipboys and another for old
8 (21.6%)
Only 1 GUI (Can dedicate more time to other areas)
14 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: ☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)  (Read 36583 times)

there's not too much a point in using items

you can still do everything you wanted it to do by making it a playertype; just have an AIPlayer object be the suit while you're out of it, and turn the player into the playertype when they enter it (and remove the AIPlayer)

RadRoach pics are coming soon

some raiders (such as Jericho), some super mutants (such as Marcus) and some Ghouls (such as gob) weren't hostile. Are you going to include friendly's as well? and will you also be including a V.A.T system if possible? this looks really good so far

some raiders (such as Jericho), some super mutants (such as Marcus) and some Ghouls (such as gob) weren't hostile. Are you going to include friendly's as well? and will you also be including a V.A.T system if possible? this looks really good so far
Thank you, And i will look into a VATS type system. and You can choose not to attack people if you are a raider and even retire to got back into society, And i will make a poll at a later date about SuperMutants

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:21:10 AM by Ben Grapevine »

u ready moms spaghettis
And this is official people Made by: Grandpa

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:21:18 AM by Ben Grapevine »

Hey, two can play that game B)

Hey, two can play that game B)

what do you mean?, are you opening a RP or applying for a spot?

Lol it was meant as a joke. I'm working on a weapon pack in my own time, though I guess I can apply if you want me to. I've made every non-energy pistol so far and i'm working on energy pistols

Lol it was meant as a joke. I'm working on a weapon pack in my own time, though I guess I can apply if you want me to. I've made every non-energy pistol so far and i'm working on energy pistols
Lemme think bout it

Bump for new teaser trailer look under "Videos" of OP