☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)

Poll

Multiple GUIS for diffrent types of pipboys?

Yes diffrent GUIs for each pipboy (Very Large File Size)
15 (40.5%)
Have 2 GUI sets 1 For Update Pipboys and another for old
8 (21.6%)
Only 1 GUI (Can dedicate more time to other areas)
14 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: ☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)  (Read 36607 times)

What about those two headed cow things
Im gonna work on brahmin next, will start when I have a free day which dosnt look like anytime soon since I'm working every day for the next 5 days atleast

Deathclaw

Good god that looks pretty damn bad.

Deathclaws have always had a certain aesthetic to them that isn't hard to replicate.

Short, stubby faces, horns that do not look like insect antennae.

I'd recommend reworking the head of the ..'Deathclaw'. And add claws to the feet.
Otherwise it's.. decent.

Fyi, I'll likely continue recommendations when I arrive home later today.

Good god that looks pretty damn bad.

Deathclaws have always had a certain aesthetic to them that isn't hard to replicate.

Short, stubby faces, horns that do not look like insect antennae.

I'd recommend reworking the head of the ..'Deathclaw'. And add claws to the feet.
Otherwise it's.. decent.

Fyi, I'll likely continue recommendations when I arrive home later today.
I was already working on the horns, there seems to a bit of tone to this post that im not even gonna deal with atm as I have more important things to do than argue with someone on the internet

Meanwhile can I get other peoples opinion on it just to make sure hes not "One of those people" that complain about the smallest thing, I am already redoing the horns so dont even bother mentioning those
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 12:55:22 AM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

I was already working on the horns, there seems to a bit of tone to this post that im not even gonna deal with atm as I have more important things to do than argue with someone on the internet

Meanwhile can I get other peoples opinion on it just to make sure hes not "One of those people" that complain about the smallest thing, I am already redoing the horns so dont even bother mentioning those

Sorry if I sounded brash and not kind. I was ticked off due to school.

And if I knew you were reworking the horns, I wouldn't have brought it up.
The only other issue is the snout being too long.

Good Luck making the rest of FORPG!

Sorry if I sounded brash and not kind. I was ticked off due to school.

And if I knew you were reworking the horns, I wouldn't have brought it up.
The only other issue is the snout being too long.

Good Luck making the rest of FORPG!
ok thank you

I wanted to give a small update, Havent gotten much work done since the deathclaw, mostly because I am working 40 hours a week, and its pretty much been put on hold until around june time, That is when I will most likely get more time.

I think the Deathclaw's eyes could be moved closer to the nose so that it does not look like some hybrid of a T-Rex.

the snouts too long and overall he just kinda looks fat and stubby compared to the original. maybe also the spines on the back could be redone? other than that its good

i think that deathclaw model fits really well into the game

i actually like it its very goofy, could use a little more flare and scariness

the feet should be redone and the hands should be a bit more droopy