☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)

Poll

Multiple GUIS for diffrent types of pipboys?

Yes diffrent GUIs for each pipboy (Very Large File Size)
15 (40.5%)
Have 2 GUI sets 1 For Update Pipboys and another for old
8 (21.6%)
Only 1 GUI (Can dedicate more time to other areas)
14 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: ☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)  (Read 36419 times)

OH MY GOD T HESE ARE AMAZING

BUMP, Hoping to get some new map Pictures up soon.

News Update: Just wanted to let the people who are still watching this that I haven't given up on it, I have just had barely anytime to work on this, I still work on it in my spare time and I'm expecting my Schedule to clear up soon, I am more focusing on polishing the Systems I already have at the moment than creating new ones, So that is why there hasn't been any updates on the Topic, But I just want to say, This isn't dead.

Update
Build Pictures

Please not these are heavily WIP
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 08:38:24 PM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

I bet you could get more subs if you release beta test for people. As in they use the item  and say if anything is wrong with it. This could grant more time to make new items and get the bugs patched up quickly without having to find them yourself.

Bump so it dosnt age out

Im trying my hardest to get the deathclaw model finished and posted, Just I dont have much time to now with work

when for this? :P
Hopefully soon, I'm thinking about finishing what I have and releasing and then just work on it when I have time/feel like it, Because right now I'm extremely busy with work/college enrollment

Hopefully soon, I'm thinking about finishing what I have and releasing and then just work on it when I have time/feel like it, Because right now I'm extremely busy with work/college enrollment
I mean you could always get other people to help (not me, i have no talent in this kind of stuff).

also a nice update to the thread would be nice.

good luck i cant wait to play it it sound really fun

I mean you could always get other people to help (not me, i have no talent in this kind of stuff).

also a nice update to the thread would be nice.
Working on a update now, gonna finish the deathclaw and prob build some more of the map

Animals
Animals inhabit the Empire Wasteland, these are essential for food, armor upgrades and even certain types of shelter, they play a very large role in your survival, but most will try to defend themselves when you harm them
Deathclaw

i wonder why its called that?

What about those two headed cow things