☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)

Poll

Multiple GUIS for diffrent types of pipboys?

Yes diffrent GUIs for each pipboy (Very Large File Size)
15 (40.5%)
Have 2 GUI sets 1 For Update Pipboys and another for old
8 (21.6%)
Only 1 GUI (Can dedicate more time to other areas)
14 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: ☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)  (Read 36680 times)

horses and bots aren't vehicles, they're AIPlayers (aka bots), and they use the player datablock class rather than a vehicle datablock class. it would be an absolute nightmare to try and hack power armour to work as vehicles with honestly no gain. you lose proper animation, player control, etc. and gain goofy physics that end up causing you more trouble than good as you try and restrain rotation to the z axis (which player classes already do)
idk where this is from but i'm p sure it's false within any reasonable parameters. of course, mounting objects has its limitations and it may not be the best solution for this purpose

don't make power armour vehicle-driven. ideally, make a playertype. you're not going to get any real benefit from using vehicles.
new FO4 mechanics make them seem more like they should be an entity-vehicle

tip: in Fallout 4, in console (`, same as Blockland) type "coc qasmoke" to get to a dev room. "coc sanctuaryext" should pop you back to Sanctuary. qasmoke has a ton of items and stuff.
Gud to know

GRRRR, I'm so mad, I was making a Fallout mod myself with custom models and such as well.  I'm so ticked off!   But oh well, i'm excited to see where this goes.  Good luck, nonetheless.

GRRRR, I'm so mad, I was making a Fallout mod myself with custom models and such as well.  I'm so ticked off!   But oh well, i'm excited to see where this goes.  Good luck, nonetheless.
Well if you think your models are better there's no reason for you to stop

Omg this is so exciting, is there any way to help you?

I am looking for suggestions
EDIT: Post 111

Sorry for inactivity, Christmas games got me off track Planing on starting back on this soon

I am looking for suggestions
EDIT: Post 111
Drivable  cars such as the highwayman from fallout 2.

Planning on making addons for this (besides the pipboy).

Drivable  cars such as the highwayman from fallout 2.
Yes
Planning on making addons for this (besides the pipboy).
Don't know if this is supposed to be a question, if this is a question there is more than the pipboy, I am currently working on a full RP system, The Higwayman and power armor
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:26:31 AM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

YesDon't know if this is supposed to be a question, if this is a question there is more than the pipboy, I am currently working on a full RP system, The Higwayman and power armor

yes it's a question, I was asking if more addons besides the pipboy will be made for this.