☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)

Poll

Multiple GUIS for diffrent types of pipboys?

Yes diffrent GUIs for each pipboy (Very Large File Size)
15 (40.5%)
Have 2 GUI sets 1 For Update Pipboys and another for old
8 (21.6%)
Only 1 GUI (Can dedicate more time to other areas)
14 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: ☢ Fallout RPG ☢(Deathclaw Picture!)  (Read 36660 times)

Pfft, Nice hat, Calamity Jane.-The Lone Wanderer
'

Modification
Media

Crew
Who is Centaur love Party?
All of these names are listing in significance (Most Items made to least)
Project Head
SuperFlaminninja
Scripters
SuperFlamininja
The Blockland Forums
Modelers
SuperFlaminninja
Deadeye487
Head Builder/
sgt master sgt important master sgt master builder sgt master most important person to the max
Hellboy (Shepshiherset)
Terrain Builder
Clone534
Drawing Board
These names are all listed as equal because they were all helpful
Hellboy - SuperFlaminninja - Deadeye487 - MilkshakeHD - thatCoolGuy
Honorable Mentions
Alphadin.EXE - Pixies (JohnyBlockhead)
Un-Honorable Mentions
The Blockland Forums - Percy - Dino

• Bad Ass or Low-Life
There is no limits to what you can do, Be a Raider taking what he wants, or Be a simple Farmer, But expect certain life styles to come with heavy punishments.
  • Loot and Plunder the Highseas of the Empire Wasteland
be a Chainsaw wielding Bad Ass killing and taking as he pleases but risking being killed in return, Or be the Wasteland Messiah salvaging scrap from around the wasteland
  • Heavy Pockets? No Problem!
Store Salvage, Caps, Weapons, Armor ect. in chests to keep it safe from raiders and keep light on your feet. However if the settlement is captured by Raiders it is fair game, So hide it well
  • Bounty
Contracted Bounty are allowed and payment is only delivered when the FULL bounty is completes Such as If you Lose your Plasma Rifle to a Raider you can set a bounty on that raiders head with payment Delivery apon the returning of the Plasma Rifle , The Higher the bounty the more likely someone will accept
  • Gun Smithy!
Gunsmithing is another possibility, Either Modify your gun Or build one from scratch!
  • Power Armor
Power Armor is also Customizable, Obtain a Power Armor Frame, Some armor pieces and a Fusion core, and customize every thing from Color to sound effects

Build your own world with the G.E.C.K!

The G.E.C.K!

Finding a GECK in one of the vaults will allow you to start building your own Custom settlement, From farms to Defences every thing counts Remember "mi casa es su casa"
by: SuperFlaminninja

• The Pipboys!
Once called "The Worlds Greatest Smart Watch" the Pipboy will be your Information and Entertainment Hub, From something as large as a broken arm to somthing as small as Listening to music, The pipboy can handle it all, All Vault dwellers are given one at age 10, However you can find rarer/older ones in the Wasteland, Even paint it your own custom color to show off to your friends!

Pip-Boy 1.0

Pipboy 3000 Mark IV

Stats screen on the Pipboy 3000 Mark IV oddly on the 3000 model

The Highwayman!
no 3d view because p3d.in dosnt show all the faces!
There will be 1 Highwayman in the Wasteland at a time, With Damageable Tires, Windows ect. So be careful when trying to steal it because it is quite expensive to repair!  
Models
Power Armor
Power Armor Frame
3D View coming soon!

T-60 PowerArmor
Click to View in 3D

T-51 b Power Armor
Click to View in 3D

X-01 Power Armor

Fallout Originals Weapons

Colt 6520 (10MM Revolver)

Fallout 3 & NVWeapons

Plasma Rifle
3D Model Coming Tuesday

10mm Pistol
Click to Veiw in 3D

Hunting Rifle
Click to View in 3D

45. SMG

By Deadeye487

Varmint Rifle

By Deadeye487

45. Auto Pistol

By Deadeye487

Automatic Rifle

By Deadeye487

Fallout 4 Weapons

Laser Musket
Click to View in 3D

Bots
  • Robot Brobot
Build your own Robot Companions! Customize Everything from Voice, Appearance and Stats, Even name t
Mr.Handy
Click to View in 3D

Assaltron

By: SuperFlaminninja

Protectron

By:SuperFlaminninja

Materials
Materials will be somthing you use to craft Items, Upgrades, Defences and more. Materials can be found in alot of the items around the world
THE MATERIALS SYSTEM IS STILL WIP!
Wooden Crate
Yeilds:

• (5) Wood

Bottle Cap
Yeilds:

• (1) Bottlecap

Stack of Bottle Caps
Yeilds:

• (10 to 20) Bottlecaps

Teapot
Yeilds:

• (5) Scrapmetal

Television
Yeilds:

• (3) Glass
  • (2) Scrap Electronics

Tin Can & Bent Tin Can
Yeilds:

• (1) Scrap Metal

Ham Radio
Yeilds:

• (1) Scrap Electronics
  • (1) LightBulb

Tire
Yeilds:

• (5) Rubber
  • (2) Scrap Metal

Nuka Cola Bottle
Yeilds:

• (1) Glass

Animals
Animals inhabit the Empire Wasteland, these are essential for food, armor upgrades and even certain types of shelter, they play a very large role in your survival, but most will try to defend themselves when you harm them
Deathclaw

Poll Winners!
Individual Releases!
Hands On Guns?
Rate the Pack
YES
YES!
10/10

Highwaymen Amount?
1 For the Wasteland

Build Pictures

Donate!

Please donate to get me motivated to open the vault

Builders Application!

We are opening a Builders Application Please fill it out below and I will judge if you will be excepted

Name: INSERT
BL_ID:INSERT
Years of Building:INSERT
Previous work:INSERT
Insert Picture Gallery, or .bls file, You can upload files here!
PM this to me SuperFlaminninja, And i will take a look, DONOT use any one else in the team or you may have a delayed responce, I check this twice daily

Welcome to the Empire Wasteland
Land of Crappy hotdogs
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 04:22:03 PM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

That looks pretty sick man

idkk should use the weap modifcation from fallout 4

Will the pip-boy be Client Sided?

the GUI will be client sided and the pipboy will be server, Poll idea

nice job on the pipboy
im looking forward to it

Power armor as a vehicle? That's probably going to cause some issues later on down the road. Why not just make it an item that mounds the individual shapes to the player and overwrites the run force?

Nice job on the pip-boy. Might I suggest that instead of making it an item that you have to scroll to to view, just write a temporary command or steal a brick select bind that mounds it to the player (a bit closer than it is now).

This way the pip-boy can exist separate from the actual weapon inventory (if you plan on making one)

I might do that, Right now im working on the GUI and trying to find out if i could mount it to the arm when its not in use

Also i didnt want the power armor the be somthing that you can carry in your back pocket, especially now that is is humongous in fallout 4, I didnt want it to be so you can just pull it out and turn a battle you should have to walk around with it or leave it
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:49:48 PM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

I understand where you're getting the inspiration from but, from a gameplay perspective, a vehicular power armor suit won't work. It's definitely a great idea and an excellent way to balance out the benefits, but in torque talk, won't make much sense.

Anyways, it's all on you. If you can make a vehicular based power armor work well in blockland, then I stand corrected :)

Also this is a side request:

Please find a way to add the enclave advanced power armor from fallout tactics

I understand where you're getting the inspiration from but, from a gameplay perspective, a vehicular power armor suit won't work. It's definitely a great idea and an excellent way to balance out the benefits, but in torque talk, won't make much sense.

Anyways, it's all on you. If you can make a vehicular based power armor work well in blockland, then I stand corrected :)

Also this is a side request:

Please find a way to add the enclave advanced power armor from fallout tactics

What do u mean, sounds like itd work just fine to me if done correctly, the horse and boat are vehicles, but are also player types, so why not just animate a playertype around the player themselves.  In fact, that makes more since than mounting the armor peices, because there is a limit to how many of those you can mount at once.

What do u mean, sounds like itd work just fine to me if done correctly, the horse and boat are vehicles, but are also player types, so why not just animate a playertype around the player themselves.  In fact, that makes more since than mounting the armor peices, because there is a limit to how many of those you can mount at once.
nah :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:05:40 AM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

What do u mean, sounds like itd work just fine to me if done correctly, the horse and boat are vehicles, but are also player types, so why not just animate a playertype around the player themselves.
horses and bots aren't vehicles, they're AIPlayers (aka bots), and they use the player datablock class rather than a vehicle datablock class. it would be an absolute nightmare to try and hack power armour to work as vehicles with honestly no gain. you lose proper animation, player control, etc. and gain goofy physics that end up causing you more trouble than good as you try and restrain rotation to the z axis (which player classes already do)

In fact, that makes more since than mounting the armor peices, because there is a limit to how many of those you can mount at once.
idk where this is from but i'm p sure it's false within any reasonable parameters. of course, mounting objects has its limitations and it may not be the best solution for this purpose

don't make power armour vehicle-driven. ideally, make a playertype. you're not going to get any real benefit from using vehicles.

horses and bots aren't vehicles, they're AIPlayers (aka bots), and they use the player datablock class rather than a vehicle datablock class. it would be an absolute nightmare to try and hack power armour to work as vehicles with honestly no gain. you lose proper animation, player control, etc. and gain goofy physics that end up causing you more trouble than good as you try and restrain rotation to the z axis (which player classes already do)
idk where this is from but i'm p sure it's false within any reasonable parameters. of course, mounting objects has its limitations and it may not be the best solution for this purpose

don't make power armour vehicle-driven. ideally, make a playertype. you're not going to get any real benefit from using vehicles.
well what if it were a item that when could not be placed in your inventory when you pick it up it equips and when you get out of it, it drops the item on the ground