Who here dislikes trans people?

Author Topic: Who here dislikes trans people?  (Read 40591 times)

wait until someone posts something really edgy and this will be a real drama

I don't care what you do or who you are as long as you're not an starfish

i dont get why people want to be rebellious and choose/make their own ''gender'' you were born with a gender, and you need to stick with it

But why do you "need" to stick with it?

I mean I don't really see any harm in people being whatever they want to be within reason

I don't personally understand what makes a person want to be a female so much that they go to great lengths to change themselves. This doesn't mean I hate trans people, I just don't get why they do it.

This leads to mindsets like:
i dont get why people want to be rebellious and choose/make their own ''gender'' you were born with a gender, and you need to stick with it
and
if you're a guy, you're a guy

Feminist type people claiming they're not either male or female are loving dumb, but if you're trans male/female then there's nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't get mega butthurt when someone online calls you the incorrect gender (which i've never seen you do so good job).

This surprises me actually because I've seen nothing but support for your transition on the forum.

Feminist type people claiming they're not either male or female are loving dumb, but if you're trans male/female then there's nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't get mega butthurt when someone online calls you the incorrect gender (which i've never seen you do so good job).

This surprises me actually because I've seen nothing but support for your transition on the forum.
i can agree with this too,
let me rephrase, i just don't like the type where they create genders like the tumblr type

i can agree with this too,
let me rephrase, i just don't like the type where they create genders like the tumblr type
i think everyone can agree that those people are actually mental

i dont dislike them, but i awfully hate it when they make a big deal when you confuse their gender up.

"if you look like a he or a she i will probably call you what you look like
and if you cant deal with that forget off and never talk to me again" is what i usually say

im fine with transgenders, but the genders tumblr spews out are just absurd

I don't care what you do or who you are as long as you're not an starfish

this

call yourself whatever you want to call yourself, i don't mind at all

just don't spread it around like it's cancer and cry when nobody notices, just address yourself once and be done with it

I get your point, but there are a thousand better things to put as a title other than, "Who here dislikes trans people?".

Last time a checked Drama related to problems happening IN blockland.

If you read the whole thing you'd see the reason I made this topic is because I was attacked IN Blockland.

I get your point, but there are a thousand better things to put as a title other than, "Who here dislikes trans people?".

Show me 10 of them and I'll pick the best one.

Haha, hooooo boy, the attention whoring is real.

as long as you dont have a tumblr i dont give a stuff