I got a fancy new watch

Author Topic: I got a fancy new watch  (Read 7612 times)

what alien tech is that

i also got a fancy new watch

sorry but Look
That's actually pretty cool. I think it would look a lot beter if it didn't look plastic-y but it's pretty awesome. How do you activate it?

You can do a lot of things on a smart watch such as the apple watch. People like taboo are jealous or something, not sure why they are so infuriated over people getting what they want
So its just too difficult to reach into your pocket? Seems like a waste of money if you ask me.

You can do a lot of things on a smart watch such as the apple watch.
Such as:

People like taboo are jealous or something, not sure why they are so infuriated over people getting what they want
I guess I can just quote myself to you again, sure.
...? Who's "infuriated," what are you getting defensive about?
I could afford a smart watch, but why would I ever want one? I already have a phone and a computer, why would I buy either device again.

Who terrorist watch here?

I hope this doesn't get me onto some NSA watch list.

That's actually pretty cool. I think it would look a lot beter if it didn't look plastic-y but it's pretty awesome. How do you activate it?

the lower half of the display is a button. that button serves to turn it on, switch between modes, and edit the time. pretty cool.

Poor battery life. Screen that's not always on and can't be seen in daylight. Over-complicated UI (yes I've tried one in person).

Atleast it looks way better than original Pebble and is way more discreet
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:08:04 PM by MrLoL² »

Android Wear>Apple Watch OS>Pebble OS

i also got a fancy new watch
is that a skagen? my brother has one that looks like that and is a skagen, but his has a blue face

Not smartwatches, the Apple Watch is gross and lame.
the apple watch actually looks p lovey and i like all the little features that i heard it has (like the mini doodles you can send to someone or the heartbeat thing. they would be super cute for long distance couples)

is that a skagen? my brother has one that looks like that and is a skagen, but his has a blue face
nono, its actually a casio quartz

Atleast it looks way better than original Pebble and is way more discreet
I'll give you that it does look better. But it doesn't look better than the pebble steel. Which is still like $150 cheaper than the base Apple Watch.