You get to design a vault-tec vault from fallout

Author Topic: You get to design a vault-tec vault from fallout  (Read 6021 times)

vault 360
this is where all the mlg snipers/intervention cheytacs are made
and trains scrub into mlg for 2000 caps

vault 333

literally everything is pictures of alfonso ribeiro

You guys are missing the most important part - a huge, expensive, and ethically problematic science experiment.

Vault 532:
The minds of the people in the vault have been manipulated, so that they would all go insane and would try to kill each other. However, a handful managed to remain sane and the sane people are the only survivors in the vault to this day.

Vault 011

Completely raided by raiders.

Vault 020

Everything is the wrong colour

Vault 168:
All vault dwellers have to make a dank meme daily, this meme is rated by the inhabitants of vault 169 via electronic communication. If it isn't dank enough, the maker of it gets killed. The inhabitants of vault 169 do not know this, though.

Vault 777, everything that can go bad will go bad. Pipes break, food spoils, lightning strikes, bandits raid. This is the unluckiest vault to ever exist.

Vault S13

All its inhabitants think they are in a space station.

Vault 032:
Everyone had been implanted genes to make them a race of sasquatch that share love and joy.

Vault 621

furries
its a joke i dont mean any harm to furrys

Vault 621

furries
its a joke i dont mean any harm to furrys
Now I feel bad for getting that reference :(

Vault 1337:
Hacker vault made specifically for stealing data from all other vaults.

Vault 000: Point of origin of everything in the world. They also throw a pretty good ice cream social.