homeless guy eats stuff

Author Topic: homeless guy eats stuff  (Read 3065 times)

1.) In the video, the producers and actors created the video with the intent of showing the importance of kindness towards homeless. It also shows the struggles faced by the homeless in modern day America.

2.) The homeless man represented in the video is likely a war veteran. Today in America, many soldiers are sent to war and come back homeless. Most of America's homeless are veterans, and in the video it is likely that he is no exception.

3.) It is likely that the man in the hat offering the stuff to the homeless man was being literal, but under the guise of using slang.
Hat man: "Hey dude, that shirt is sick."
Homeless man: "I'm aware, I caught a cold yesterday."

4.) This man has has bugged me forever. Every time I come around this street corner, he's there. He always asks me for change. It's getting real old having to deal with this guy every time I just want to get coffee.

1, 2, 3, and 4) According to American law and also to JEEZUS, he deserves it because he's part of the homeless inferior race. "Goddamn lazy forgeter NEEDS TO GET A JORB" - Everyone to the right of Hillary Clinton

Okay but I have some questions too:

1. Why are his clothes untattered and perfectly ironed?
2. They want us to believe it's stuff. but why is it in a ziploc bag with no residue that indicates liquid like feces would?
3. Why can't this "homeless" smell the stuff right as he opens the bag.

I'm starting to think this son of a bitch isn't homeless at all!

There's a cute homeless girl who camps out on the intersection a block away. I bet she gives a mean lewinsky for $15. Should I find out???

There's a cute homeless girl who camps out on the intersection a block away. I bet she gives a mean lewinsky for $15. Should I find out???

NOW WE'RE TALKING

I can't help but think of Duke Nukem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phAKccY6M9I

after watching that video, take some time to answer these questions. please use complete sentences for full credit.

1. what was the message this video was trying to convey? what moral or theme was being shown here? discuss this with your fellow forum members.

2. homelessness is usually caused by tragic life events such as loss of loved ones, job loss and family disputes. what do you think happened to the homeless guy in this video that reduced him to his current situation?

3. what do you think the guy with the hat meant by saying "you enjoy that stuff, bro. it's good stuff."? write your own conversation between two characters that employs this literary device.

4. imagine this video from the perspective of any of the individuals who reacted to the homeless man's begging. write atleast three sentences from this perspective.
1. This video was trying to convey the message that homeless people get treated like stuff. The guy in the hat represents the government, the guy who gives him change represents charity done by people. The government only gives the homeless man crap under the pretense that it is something good. The charity given by people is usually only enough to get a man/woman by for a day, as shown when the guy's face becomes one of disappointment, which shows the guy who gives the homeless man change may also be going through financial problems.

2. I agree with the man being a veteran. Many veterans aren't given enough opportunities in America, and many end up homeless like the guy in the video.

3. Governments have a tendency to honey coat problems. The guy in the hat tells the homeless guy initially that what he has is fudge, but in a way also tells him its stuff "enjoy that stuff bro" so he isn't lying. Governments tend to twist the truth, which is what the man is doing.
Man 1: Hey man, this is a dead end
Man 2: I don't see any dead bodies!
Man 1: *facepalm*

4. This man clearly needs some help, I guess I can spare some change. I should always help the less fortunate. Unfortunately as I have my own financial troubles I cannot give him much.

1, 2, 3, and 4) According to American law and also to JEEZUS, he deserves it because he's part of the homeless inferior race. "Goddamn lazy forgeter NEEDS TO GET A JORB" - Everyone to the right of Hillary Clinton
wot

It looks like a brownie!

I hope you also find out what the inside of a jail cell looks like.

This sounds like it could be real, or it could be a sensationalist push to start fires.

you forgetin dumpster baby

this stuff played live at e3 on a massive screen on the show floor

rocco botte is god tier