Poll

How should starting position be determined?

Random Draw (every race)
9 (52.9%)
Qualifying (every race)
6 (35.3%)
Last race reversed (Qualifying for first race)
1 (5.9%)
Last race reversed (Random Draw first race)
1 (5.9%)
Cup standings reversed (Qualifying first race)
0 (0%)
Cup standings reversed (Random draw first race)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Blockland Racing Network (BRN)  (Read 23017 times)

IGN: YEAG
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Primary car color: Powder Blue
Secondary car color: Orange
Tertiary car color: White
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 02:42:35 PM by Doogy »

IGN:M2rtra
Timezone: GMT
Primary car color: Navy Blue
Secondary car color: White
Tertiary car color: Lime green

NOTE: I cannot join the upcoming cup because its hosted at a time where I cannot play.
Thought i'd point that out.

Your not the only one, I did too.

Same.
Also can you push the cup to the weekend I can't do weekdays unless it's a day off.

Same.
Also can you push the cup to the weekend I can't do weekdays unless it's a day off.
Cup will be on a weekend

I have been to busy doing crap to put everyone who submitted applications in the group

IGN: rggbnnnnn
Timezone: PST
Primary car color: Orange
Secondary car color: Yellow
Tertiary car color: White

4 is enough

Cup has been rescheduled for September 9th at 5:00 est, this weekend I will be testing to see if I can host from home however so try to show. There will also be a driver meeting this weekend to discuss rules, you must attend a driver meeting to race but don't worry if you miss this one because there will be another before the cup. Also important poll.
God damit I missed it! I had school possibly or busy life during this. Is there some way I can make this up? And maybe get some notice via steam pm just so I know?

God damit I missed it! I had school possibly or busy life during this. Is there some way I can make this up? And maybe get some notice via steam pm just so I know?

I can see this is working out really well. You don't even have any sort of schedule posted in the OP, just "cup in 2 weeks" which has said that for like a month.

This is such a good group, it's really sad to see it's races be so poorly scheduled and announced. :/

You didn't miss anything, I cancelled it because I didn't have the cars
I can see this is working out really well. You don't even have any sort of schedule posted in the OP, just "cup in 2 weeks" which has said that for like a month.

This is such a good group, it's really sad to see it's races be so poorly scheduled and announced. :/
It's hard to schedule things when you don't know when you are getting what you need

It's hard to schedule things when you don't know when you are getting what you need
Filipe still hasn't given you the cars? Gee that sucks. Still you probably could've made an announcement that it was cancelled because 3 people including me didn't know it was cancelled.

But yeah I know what it's like when you don't get what you need. Sorry.

You didn't miss anything, I cancelled it because I didn't have the carsIt's hard to schedule things when you don't know when you are getting what you need
You didn't even ask or reminded me to get the cars.

You didn't even ask or reminded me to get the cars.
I could have sworn I messaged you on steam a while ago.

You didn't miss anything, I cancelled it because I didn't have the carsIt's hard to schedule things when you don't know when you are getting what you need
Keep me posted on what's going on through private steam messages then please. I would like to participate if I can.