Poll

How should starting position be determined?

Random Draw (every race)
9 (52.9%)
Qualifying (every race)
6 (35.3%)
Last race reversed (Qualifying for first race)
1 (5.9%)
Last race reversed (Random Draw first race)
1 (5.9%)
Cup standings reversed (Qualifying first race)
0 (0%)
Cup standings reversed (Random draw first race)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Blockland Racing Network (BRN)  (Read 23020 times)

Any more racers? If you want to apply, please copy and paste the application for the racer portion. We would love more competitors like me!

Someone say new divisions?
Yes, someone did say new division. Which is me. Its really just a rally division, which i LOVE to compete in.

Application (Underline one): Official Livestreamer
Why I should be chosen: I love commentating, streaming and watching some people race.
Timezone: UTC +10:00

IGN: Filipe1020
Timezone: GMT
Primary car color: Dark Green
Secondary car color: Black
Tertir color: White

Filipe and paint added to memberlist

A trial stream for Fedora is pending

This seems like a worthy competition..

IGN: iFox
Timezone: EST
Primary car color: Dark Blue
Secondary car color: White
Tertiary car color: Gray

Also note: You will be added as a staff/racer at the recent time MoltenKitten is on. So, if you applied, please be paitent to be added to the list of racers.
EDIT: Another Note that i have discovered from MoltenKitten, a minimum of 4 racers will be required to start this racing competititon. So get those applications in as soon as you can for a racer position!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:46:58 PM by superjeepboy »

Peeksi (iFox) added to list

IGN Sonokido
Timezone PST
Primary car color White
Secondary car color Blue
Tertiary car color Black

IGN: Couatl
Timezone: Arizona
Primary car color: White
Secondary car color: Dark Grey
Tertiary car color: Red

Due to some slowed down progress, the track will not be ready to race yet. I have no estimate, so we will have to wait on MoltenKitten.

IGN Sonokido
Timezone PST
Primary car color White
Secondary car color Blue
Tertiary car color Black
IGN: Couatl
Timezone: Arizona
Primary car color: White
Secondary car color: Dark Grey
Tertiary car color: Red
added
Due to some slowed down progress, the track will not be ready to race yet. I have no estimate, so we will have to wait on MoltenKitten.
My track that I am currently working on only needs a few things so it should be done in a couple weeks. As soon as I finish I am going to make an hq which would be for users to practice.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:35:07 PM by MoltenKitten »

Alright guys some pre season stuff to discuss

First order of business should there be chairmen? Chairmen would determine the racing schedule and whether a track is suitable for racing as well as other tasks.

Second I want to know exactly how long a single season should be. I was thinking 10 because if we do 1 race a week that means that we don't have to worry too much if someone misses the start of a season and also means we can get enough points in for a clear winner. Alternatively we could do cups with themes instead of a season.

Second I want to know exactly how long a single season should be. I was thinking 10 because if we do 1 race a week that means that we don't have to worry too much if someone misses the start of a season and also means we can get enough points in for a clear winner.
A clear winner would be great, and people dont like early stuff. Usually the early stuff is first at boring, but later usually it gets better with the divisions. I do say though once, there could be a tiebreaker at the end of the season. If that happens, we could do a tie breaker through 2 races, and with selected tracks, it could be a equal race. So, thats some things you might want to consider sometimes.