Caravan Gaming (Teamspeak Community) (2 Game Servers)

Author Topic: Caravan Gaming (Teamspeak Community) (2 Game Servers)  (Read 3414 times)

Introduction

Teamspeak IP [US]: CaravanGaming.Teamspeak3.com
Cube World IP [US]: 173.199.100.107

Hello and welcome to the Caravan Gaming Official Topic.
In this topic I will discuss what we represent, how to join us if you're willing, and some of the rules of the Teamspeak.

Frequently Asked Questions
What is Teamspeak?
Where do I download this?
Why should I use this rather than Skype?
How do I use Teamspeak?

About Us

We represent individual gamers who enjoy playing a variety of games online.
We also represent a community that is based around Teamspeak, a voice communication software that is free and available on all platforms.

Originally we began as a Blockland Teamspeak, and the games we played were mostly just Blockland.
After about a year and a half we began shifting to not only playing Blockland, but instead playing a variety of games.
It became apparent to me that we had to change who we were, because if you have a Teamspeak based around a single game, there isn't much freedom to expand.

Thus, I bring to you a community based around Teamspeak that can shift to multiple games and expand in it's own pace.

Rules

Now, over the years we've had to add a lot of different rules.
If you are uncomfortable following these set of rules you should probably not join. Although, it should be relatively easy for you.

Default Community Rules
These set of rules apply to the entire server.

01. Don't frequently bait or troll.

02. Don't be a nuisance to our community.

03. Don't abuse power.

04. Don't attempt to bend or go around these server rules.

05. Don't advertise other Teamspeaks.

Additional Community Rules
These set of rules don't apply to member-owned channels, but still apply everywhere else.

06. Don't spam on purpose.

07. Don't play music outside of the sound rooms.

08. Don't be disruptive in a public room.

09. Don't use voice changers or soundboards in public rooms.

10. Abide by rules listed in the 'topic' of certain rooms.

Reporting

Reports are approved by the server owner and double admins. We may or may not accept a report due to:
The severity of a rule and how it was broken, or further evaluation of the situation.

If you are going to report someone, it would be wise to provide evidence that can be very influential or decisive. If there is no proof, we will not accept the report.

How to join

If you are interested, you can join our Steam group and Teamspeak.

If you're confused on how to use Teamspeak, watch this video.

Game Servers

As of right now we  have a dedicated Rust server and a dedicated Cube World server.

Here is a live view of the map. (Rust)

If anybody has good suggestions for game servers let us know and we may add more.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 04:19:00 AM by Nobot »

I like everything but the camel in the logo has to go.

I like everything but the camel in the logo has to go.
Hmm. I think it looks pretty decent, but if somebody else made one that was better I'd use it.

How about the Blockland TS? With Honno?

That's still up.

Hmm. I think it looks pretty decent, but if somebody else made one that was better I'd use it.
I was just kidding :p
Maybe someone could add a pyramid or say dunes in the back though.

remember that one time i suggested using a gypsy caravan

and u said "no"

well.... that no has come 2 bite u back in ur butt... bcus ur camel looks stupid..

remember that one time i suggested using a gypsy caravan

and u said "no"

well.... that no has come 2 bite u back in ur butt... bcus ur camel looks stupid..
rekted

ya its still up and active, but blockland ts is mainly focused on blockland, while caravangaming has a much bigger variety for games.

You guys should get on the rust server if you have it c:

You realize that the Blockland Teamspeak has like 20 different channels for other games right?
It's not exclusively Blockland anymore.

I miss talking to you jerks...