Author Topic: USA to Face Japan in Giant Robot Duel in 1 Year - MegaBots upgrade KickStarter  (Read 12991 times)

"maybe"
Fine i'm taking this too seriously. The stereotypes are strong in this fight though and its annoying as hell

are you seriously talking about stereotyping when you said:

why is everyone convinced Japan is gonna win. The US makes far more practical machines and Japan are just entertainists. lol

in a case where the US side isn't actually representative of what the mechanical industry is really capable of

Also forget youtube comments, they give me cancer. Maybe i'm taking this too seriously but anyone who remotely takes this "fight" as proving grounds of where we are at in the industry are morons.
Whats wrong with the comments in the video. Its pretty obvious people aren't treating this like some super serious competition. It's literally a mech battle, its for fun.
Fine i'm taking this too seriously. The stereotypes are strong in this fight though and its annoying as hell
Yes you are, now just sit back, relax and watch the battle.

japs have been doing this for centuries

theres no way

Yes you are, now just sit back, relax and watch the battle.
japs have been doing this for centuries

theres no way

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8w2W3fw.gif[/img
he's joking.

jeez tay chill lol
tay
chill
lol

jeez tay chill lol
tay
chill
lol
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CHILL IN THIS 100 DEGREE WEATHER

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CHILL IN THIS 100 DEGREE WEATHER

move to Japan :^)

move to Japan :^)
Not an ideal place to go to. I had to live there two years for some stupid mundane reason.

Not an ideal place to go to. I had to live there two years for some stupid mundane reason.

::::^^^^^^)))))))

did anyone know the jap bot's miniguns go off by laughing

psycopaths are a requirement for manning those rooster pits