Poll

Which participant's character(s) is the TOUGHEST?

Aleksander (PurpleMetro)
0 (0%)
Catwarrior (Bomb Kirby)
0 (0%)
Fede (F3d323)
1 (4.3%)
TeeOS & Tracker (TeeOS)
1 (4.3%)
The Admiral (Landmineman4000²)
0 (0%)
Cupcake (Neon)
0 (0%)
The Representative (KelBlock)
1 (4.3%)
Jet & Creampuff (WaffleCake)
1 (4.3%)
Densitron (Glass Joe)
2 (8.7%)
Tanner (Tudoreleu)
0 (0%)
Bellator Vox & Co. (PowerDag)
1 (4.3%)
Red & Kerberus (TheKid)
1 (4.3%)
Apacheblitz (Niblic²)
5 (21.7%)
Stick (Agent Legit 22)
0 (0%)
Silico (Kochieboy)
0 (0%)
"Queen" Dewals (*Facepalm*)
2 (8.7%)
Flat (Flatflyer)
2 (8.7%)
The Terrorist (Lady Sevacre)
0 (0%)
Sevacre (Lady Sevacre)
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Comic Collab Brawl v3: DEEP SPACE  (Read 28199 times)

i find it really funny that everyone else's ocs getting hit/damaged/hurt/etc is perfectly fine but when proslayer gets it (and likely flatflyer) everyone flips the forget out and condemns the person who even slightly did something to them, its like flat and proslayer have to be pampered and loved by everyone and they are perfect and do nothing wrong and are "the best"

what i also find really funny is that they condemn others to be "circlejerkers" while they have had this comic bended and biased to them, its its genuinely funny to see this double standard in action, and it says alot more about them than other people

EDIT : #savefistman
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 04:23:23 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

i hope you guys realize we plan and coordinate the story in a skype call

judging by what alek told us, legoboss ignored kelblocks warnings to not interfere with his interaction w/ f3d and then he flew fistman into him.

see exhibit A:
(vault guy is the owner of asterimos, kelblock. legoboss is the owner of fist man.)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 04:45:00 PM by Niblic² »

Other characters powerplay and have some pretty bullstuff qulaities, it was also a first offence, he should've been given another chance like stick.

#savefistman

-nvm-
he corrected "without" with "without" guys dont worry about it

judging by what alek told us, legoboss ignored kelblocks warnings to not interfere with his interaction w/ f3d and then he flew fistman into him.
BUT I WAS NEVER GIVEN A WARNING
I hadn't been in the call at the time of the warning, because KELBLOCK was arguing with PURPLEMETRO TO KEEP ME OUT

That's it I'm laying down the loving law because the chat is full of drama and while that's loving fine I hate it when threads get clogged up with all this stupid stuff,

-What legoboss did is wrong. I wrote the loving rules myself to prevent this, you either throw a punch and let the other guy decide to be hit, or as people have taken to doing here, asking in the chat so they can draw the punches in their own comics. If you don't get permission to hit, then you dont hit at all. This is like the 20th collab thread I've been in and this is the best system to keep action moving while still having fun.

-What Purplemetro did is wrong, I would've told lego to remove/change/retcon the comic, then had a stern talking to him, not immediately ban him. If you banned everyone for every little thing, this thread would be a graveyard

-On the topic of godmodding, writing extremely over powered characters is fine, if you wanted to, you can technically make your character god, the rule is in place to make sure you play fair though. So yeah, Sevacre is OP as stuff, but she hasn't done anything unfair to anyone has she? Everyone can be overpowered but everyone needs to be fun and interesting and fair. Thats what the rule means.

-While I disagree with what purplemetro did, this is his thread, if he doesnt want you, then go make your own.

-This thread isn't actually for brawling, it's for collaborative story telling, we're supposed to more or less write the story together, it just so happens the central plot/theme is "beat the stuff out of eachother" so that when we run out of things to do, we can fall back onto that to keep things moving. if two people actually don't like eachother, it stops being a fun game and becomes an actual argument with pictures and drama just gets thrown all around. This game should be like when you were 5 and you had your friends over and you'd play with action figures or army men or whatever and wrote this huge stupid story together.

-Legoboss specifically told me before he came into the thread that he hoped his comics pissed certain people off.

-Legoboss also doesn't like Kel' Block for whatever stupid reason, and vice versa. I don't give a stuff, both of you don't have to be friends but both of you should also shut the forget up and get over it. This comic isn't about whatever petty bullstuff you guys did in the past it's about a bunch of characters beating the stuff out of eachother.

Final verdict: Everyone shut the forget up, unban lego, retcon his comic so he doesn't punch asterisk, then stop being loving actual starfishs to eachother and instead be pretend starfishs in the comic so we can all have fun, how's that sound?

also thanks for reminding me theKid, you're an starfish <3
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:13:34 PM by Lady_Sevacre »

-Legoboss specifically told me before he came into the thread that he hoped his comics pissed certain people off.
I said I WOULDNT AFTERWORDS

also thanks for reminding me theKid, you're an starfish <3
you motherforgeter