Valcle - Hard to explain

Author Topic: Valcle - Hard to explain  (Read 1436 times)

So me and a few buds were play Xalos' Solar Apoc server, and this guy Valcle joins and starts loving around with us, examples of what he did was: Annoying, blocking, acting stupid and pretending he isn't doing anything, and trolling i guess.
Now some people who see this drama might /nosupport this, but if you were there in the server, you would really understand what was happening. So lets start from the beginining. We were having a good time in the server until Valcle joins and starts loving our good time and starts pissing us off. And after about 10 people screaming at him to stop and leave, guess what he says? "Stop what?".
Well, and some other unexplainable stuff and some other people.

Other pics

Valcle is Computermix, or Val

Why didn't you just say he was trolling in the title, if he's clearly trolling?

/support

i was on the server and it just looked like you guys were spamming the chat with "STOP!1!!!"

I don't see anything in the pictures showing what he was doing... There are no names on the pictures either. Literally nothing here is incriminating.

I don't see anything in the pictures showing what he was doing... There are no names on the pictures either. Literally nothing here is incriminating.
this

At the time I was there, at least half the server was packed into his fort and crawling over anything. Given the circumstances the frustration is understandable, but all I did was walk around and basically do nothing.

(P.S. one of his builders decided to hammer the entire building to shreds, so the problem has been solved one way or another)1

I was there, this happened.

Wait, what is he actually doing in these images? I mean, there's a lot of annoying starfishs in this game, and all of them are probably worse offenders than Compmix.

I understand he's being a general douche based on the images, but is he really worth the drama?

/nosupport because of what Ipq said.